The online racing simulator
Can we get banned completely from LFS ?
Hello

I'm asked much questions

So Can we get banned completely from LFS ( not servers ? )

And How?

Thank's !

PS : FXO better then XRT !
Quote from RAM0011 :Hello

I'm asked much questions

So Can we get banned completely from LFS ( not servers ? )

And How?

Thank's !

Do you mean from the forum, or from all the servers or from... everything you could possibly think of to do with LFS?

All servers ban - Obtained by getting banned from many servers

Forum ban - Obtained by cracking/breaking the rules many times on the forum

Why would you want to know how to get banned anyway?
I have heard that if you server-banned more then 10 you get a E-mail with says that you must stop , if you continue you will get banned of all LFS
just dont get banned then you wont have to find out
#5 - Jakg
If you get a certain number of server bans (that are enacted WHILE you are on the server) you'll get an email saying that if you get banned again you'll get a 30-day ban from LFS online full stop.
#6 - VoiD
Quote from RAM0011 :...FXO better then XRT !

I second that!

BTT:
Correct me if I´m wrong (somewhere there´s a thread about this) but:
Any frauds with your licence (multiple selling, multiple activations for "friends" etc.) will get a ban too...?!
Quote from RAM0011 :PS : FXO better then XRT !

Yea, better to give it to your wife, she can handle this Fwd shoppingcart.
What's the point of that statement?
he just can drift/ebrake the rwd's thats why
#9 - Jakg
FXO is better than XRT is a fact - although if you rephrashed that as an opinion (ie "i think...") i'd agree.
Quote from RAM0011 :

lol, are you looking for a ban there? :P

XRT is better than FXO :P
XRT is a "real" car unlike the FXO ><
stop the granny racing... real men drive the XRT
#13 - MR_B
Another thread that's gone tits up. We're slowly drowning people. Slowly drowning.
well the main question was answered correctly already, so why not discuss about the sidenote?
im guessing he is asking because he thinks if he wrecks too many people he will get a lifetime lfs ban,

my advice practise offline then find a nice quiet server, invite some friends and just stuff around a bit first. the go over to a server like one of the ctra ones for some real racing.

if your looking for a quiet server try team ka's

team ka racing server

we hardly ever have people on it, which is why i push it so much
Little bit off-topic, but what is the difference between "Banned" and "No longer welcome"? I was browsing some older threads and found out that one was banned from forum...
/me thinks that no longer welcome is a perm. ban and banned seems to be temporal, maybe its just vice versa, or something very different
Quote from Stefani24 :/me thinks that no longer welcome is a perm. ban and banned seems to be temporal, maybe its just vice versa, or something very different

Must be vice versa, because IIRC, this "banned" posted around 2006-2007 and they discussed his bans in that thread.
All banned accounts should show as "no longer welcome". Any account which shows "banned" must be a bug, which does not seem to apply to fresh bans.
Kid has always been "Special"
Hmm, that might be related to the licence status then. Most users who end up banned are demo racers, Kid is one of the few licenced accounts to get toast. Perhaps the "banned" tag applies to licenced members, while "no longer welcome" is for demo users.
I still wonder why Kid was banned (If it had anything to do with sky-textures -thread... Okay, he was a "little bit" agressive, but didn't found any other reason). But then again, it is not my job to analyze who gets banned and who doesn't, so this post is more or less useless crap. Just thinking aloud...
Quote from Bob Smith :Hmm, that might be related to the licence status then. Most users who end up banned are demo racers, Kid is one of the few licenced accounts to get toast. Perhaps the "banned" tag applies to licenced members, while "no longer welcome" is for demo users.

Well Inouva got banned and he was licensed, but for him it says 'No longer welcome'
Quote from Gekkibi :I still wonder why Kid was banned (If it had anything to do with sky-textures -thread... Okay, he was a "little bit" agressive, but didn't found any other reason).

Haha, oh you have NO clue

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG