The online racing simulator
Fastest pb on KY Oval? (FO8)
(18 posts, started )
I got a 3......

oh sorry, I fell asleep

i have only bump drafted once. I'm always afraid that the person in front wont realise what i'm doing and get pissed off and/or crash
Soo. What is this bumpdrafting?
Let me guess.
10 Normal drafting but instead of passing you bump the dudes rear so he gets more speed..
GOTO 10

I would not like this.
Most of us are men and don't like being bumped in the rear. :bump:
thats bumpdrafting alright, shouldnt happen with the formula cars, but its kinda a bug with the physics. Stock cars on the other hand use bump drafting much more frequently, although it is not proper to do it while in rotation. Formula cars are so on the edge in real life just that little bit of a tap could send them spinning, not to mention the drastic handling side effects of having a car that close
Quote from tristancliffe :I got a 3......

oh sorry, I fell asleep

LOL
#7 - th84
it seems to me that, going by that replay, bump drafting causes more accidents than fast laps.
I don't think on real life it would be a good idea to bump draft in a formula car.
Same with a GTR type car. For one thing, the front wings would be slamming into the rear tires (tyres)...that can't be a good thing.
And I don't know for sure, but I don't think that it would be so good for the
GTR's cause of the way those cars tend to race. You know, right turns as
well as left turns with various radiuses and funky locations for apexes....
those cars would lose a lot in overall performance if the aerodynamics got "altered" from bump drafting.

Also, bump drafting is pretty controversial in LFS...

But, getting back to your original question...no I don't like the oval F08 scene.
But I bet if you could get three people to "leap frog" around the track, you'd probably get a faster time than with two bump drafting
Lets see if anyone can break 250 mph.
@DodgeRacer; th84: Totally agree. But its fun and you learn you control the Fo8 in unstabil situations. (IMHO) We tried bd several times with the GTR´s but seams impossible.

@Vendetta: Fastest speed I´d ever seen was (EAGLE)Canadman´s 218 mp/h (351 km/h)
#11 - Jakg
Quote from Vendetta :Lets see if anyone can break 250 mph.

whats the fastest youve seen then?

btw i think my pb is 34.61

EDIT:Just beeninformed that i put atypo in here was actually 36.61, although its nnow 36.49
#12 - th84
yea i bet its even funner trying it with the gtrs!! either way, its cool u guys are finding ways to get faster there!! cheers to you fellas!!
The Record is back in america.

Congrats Eagles! You guys rock!

34:37 (EAGLE) MadH
34:37 (EAGLE) Dygear
Quote from th84 :yea i bet its even funner trying it with the gtrs!! either way, its cool u guys are finding ways to get faster there!! cheers to you fellas!!

I only enjoy ovals with those cars now. They are a big challenge compared to the F08s.
yup, thanks a lot Harry!!! BACK HOME BABY!!!

34.37 - MadH
34.37 - Dygear

34.41 - RaCeR (12.00 Split ) I lag too much

Well, we can beat it too!! Cheers everyone!
#16 - Jakg
Quote from rAcEr2418 :yup, thanks a lot Harry!!! BACK HOME BABY!!!

34.37 - MadH
34.37 - Dygear

34.41 - RaCeR (12.00 Split ) I lag too much

Well, we can beat it too!! Cheers everyone!

how do i join an oval team?
more ovaltine?
Quote from WGooden :more ovaltine?

ROFL!

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG