The online racing simulator
D1GP Team
(51 posts, started )
Quote from swisscosmo :Hello All I Have just talked to BOSS (D1GP's Team leader) and he says we will not be doing any recruiting right know since we have enough members I will post another message here when we are open for recruiting.

Did you ask 'boss' if I could be un-banned?
Sorry man, I'm not the 1 who banned you. And i don't have the host password so........but our bans are now only for one day
Quote from TopGearfan :Did you ask 'boss' if I could be un-banned?

lol sorry and yes your ban has expired so you should be able to get on.
Quote from swisscosmo :lol sorry and yes your ban has expired so you should be able to get on.

I tried it doesnt work it still says that crap
I don't have the Host Password i will IM Taunt which made the server to take your ban off i will tell you when it has being taken off.
Quote from swisscosmo :I don't have the Host Password i will IM Taunt which made the server to take your ban off i will tell you when it has being taken off.

thank you
top drift server

just need to sort out the noobs who seem to hang out there and dont understand simple rules
I doesn't play in this server but i'm banned ???
I know im new to drifting but i lost control of the car once and got no warning and an automatic ban that has not lasted only one day, but for the past couple of days. I waited in line, didnt go 3 ppl at a time on the track and was following rules. I was wondering if my ban could be taken off like the other people
Quote from BMWM3_19 :I know im new to drifting but i lost control of the car once and got no warning and an automatic ban that has not lasted only one day, but for the past couple of days. I waited in line, didnt go 3 ppl at a time on the track and was following rules. I was wondering if my ban could be taken off like the other people

All Bans last 1 day so it should be off by know if its not i'll do it manuelly but i have to get school done first.
When i can drive on [D1GP]Drifting ?
Plz !
Thanks swisscosmo
Quote from Corrosion :Hi, what do i have to do to join, if i can. i played with boost so if he was watching me at all he can tell you if im a good drifter or not. Also im good with websites if you would let me i could make your web site look hella good.

thx

looking forward to battling you then
we need more webmasters
Quote from TopGearfan :it still didnt work

but i still dont understand why cant you do it??

cause she is never on when some of our drivers are on
Thanks a lot !
Quote from swisscosmo :All Bans last 1 day so it should be off by know if its not i'll do it manuelly but i have to get school done first.

just letting you know that its lasted over a day. understand school takes up a lot of time, whenever you have time if you could unban me, thnx
You can add me the S2 list. Name is MikeySpeed. Boss saw me drift. I don't post online alot, but i will from now on.

-Mike
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :I was banned can u unban me? im not a crasher i promise

i'll see if a Admin can unban you, i am a admin but i've been banned from LFS for the res of the month but i'll get a admin to take it of. Just please don't crash
I just removed 36 posts from this thread, rather than close it, as I fear another thread will just crop up anyway. Post nice or not at all. If you've nothing good to say here, perhaps it's better not to say anything at all.

D1GP Team
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG