The online racing simulator
TeamD is recruiting!
(7 posts, started )
TeamD is recruiting!
Hey guys, TeamD is recruiting, we are a new clan going from Demo-->S2 here soon, anyone who needs a beginner clan please sign up at our website http://teamdrift.forumsland.com/.

We have a cool little rank system and soon to have deticated server. We have Teamspeak and a as of right now 1 skin!

Here is a link to the skin:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w206/Supsir/pic.png

We are moving to s2 Once we get more members, and once we improve on our drifting.

We are mature, we only accept mature people. We don't like rammers or anything like that..

We are a Drifting clan, but its not the only thing we do. We all still like to drive courses and i personally love the F1 cars.

REQ:

Xfire, this is a must. We have a Team site for Xfire, you will be invited and your rank will be given.

Must be active! We love to do stuff together, being were a Team.

We arn't a wannabe clan, that watched Tokyo Drift and thought that was the real way drifting happened. We love drifting, and we take it seriously.

So please! Check out our forums!

Good luck and happy driving.

~Yelpats03 (Fidelity)
Bumpage
good luck for the team
Sounds like a good team, Good Luck! Hope to see you on the track... *Thumbs Up*
#5 - MicSu
Quote from Yelpats03 :we are a new clan

"Clan", ehh?

Good luck anyway, and I hope that you guys are not just a bunch of demo people, like those who we have been suffering for past months...

Anyways, keep it clean and respect others in- and outside of the track and you will be O.K.
-
The Team!~! (DK_USA) DELETED by DK_USA : Never Mind
Hehe, thanks for all the posts guys! TeamD is still recruiting S2 and demo drifters looking to move to s2. We have a total of 7 members and 3 of which are s2
#7 - Waz
If you are new to drifting and want to join to drift team, this team is like made to you! Skill level isn't that important when joining this team.
Also boss/leaders are nice and helpful.

TeamD is recruiting!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG