The online racing simulator
tip for newcomers
(17 posts, started )
tip for newcomers
tip for new comes if your car spins trun the wheel a bit but let go of the gas then when it half stops spin and your heading the right way driver slow and soon has your in control of your car go and try to win if you do my tip right you not lose your wheel and it stop spinning tell me if this works or not plase
Translation:

If your car starts to spin, countersteer and release the throttle. This will give you enough grip to hopefully catch the slide, and correct it. When you have corrected it you can accelerate again. If you do this right you won't spin so much.

This is just like real driving, and yes it works in LFS too, depending on the setup, the severity of the slide, and the track position you have (i.e. not gonna save you if you're right on the outside, cos you'll just slide onto the grass/wall).
Quote from tristancliffe :Translation:

If your car starts to spin, countersteer and release the throttle. This will give you enough grip to hopefully catch the slide, and correct it. When you have corrected it you can accelerate again. If you do this right you won't spin so much.

This is just like real driving, and yes it works in LFS too, depending on the setup, the severity of the slide, and the track position you have (i.e. not gonna save you if you're right on the outside, cos you'll just slide onto the grass/wall).

thats better then my post
#4 - Vain
I never saw an english-speaker being translated to english...

Vain
well
well i thought my post was good but the 2nd even better
#6 - ORION
You should make some dots every now and then, it's extremely difficult to understand specially for people who are not native english speakers and who might have even had bad marks at it in school.
is that marks bit reffering to me?
Yes.

Grade: D-
Detention after school.
Quote from faster111 :is that marks bit reffering to me?

Are you messing with us or are you really from a place that makes the censor on this forum frown?
:ices_rofl
no am not messing around with everyone
You're fron S C U N T H O R P E!!

Lol, thats got a rude work in it, but it's not a swear work. Can you add S****horpe to the ignore list Victor (if there is one!)
Quote from tristancliffe :Where are you from in England?

My guess, a poorly spelt S****horpe?

the worlds blocked in middle of s****hopre so its not my falt

i know what it says and to me its a swear word
As for how and when to countersteer, I find just as the back end begins to slide, the force feedback will weaken slightly. By feeling this you can countersteer even before the slide is apparently visually. Likewise, once you are sliding with some opposite lock applied, when the force feedback again starts to lighten up, you know to return the wheel to the center to avoid fishtailing.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
lol that is classic
no ive never seen it
-
S2 and Car Part Mods?? (Z06Vette) DELETED by Z06Vette

tip for newcomers
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG