mynewmovie
(24 posts, started )
mynewmovie
Nice stuff

Now some negative points :P

- I think you should try to use a bit more camera smoothing
- The slow motion at BL1 in TBO's at one point it was really choppy :P

Nice one though
Don't share your fascination with this vid ppl...
Feels like there are 2 movies mixed together with a music added...
one has great camera angles, good action, nice SFX, other is a frapsed replay...
No consistency man...
i thought it was fascinating, just to share. excellent video!
Nice...

I like the music and racing there, but in my oppinion, the sounds of the cars were really loud. Sometimes I saw low fps..

Anyway 6.5/10
Nice one Fellan
whats the song? very nice video
7/10 , nice vid
Quote from batteryy :whats the song? very nice video

Skillet - Whispers in the dark

Good vid Fellan. :]

Nice pass at 0:40.
Good work, great racing action!
brilliant video! at last one with car sounds... although sometimes it was a bit inconsistent but a superb video
That was nice! I especially liked the ending - and the music was good too.

If there's a specific scene you want in slowmo, go back to it and record it at 0.125 speed. That's the only way you can pretty much guarantee beautiful FPS.
I liked it.
I liked alot goes wright into my favorite movies map on youtube
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I liked alot goes wright into my favorite movies map on youtube

/me Downloads and puts on MP3 player (Well you could call it an MP4 player, but since it can't actually play MP4s, it technically isn't an MP4 player )
Hmm, very nice video . I like it...

1:41 - Do you think the LX was overtaken by the drifting LX?
Quote from Drift King CZ :Hmm, very nice video . I like it...

1:41 - Do you think the LX was overtaken by the drifting LX?

Maybe....

I like the flying RB4 @ 1.47
Great race action.
The movie needs some attention in details as others pointed out. e.g. low frame rates in slomo parts.

I’d prefer some camera changes instead of flashes or other effects but that needs way more capturing time, finding interesting angles.
I think you can do better but you are a bit lazy now
Heh ye, I dont know how I made that slowmo clip so choppy... just did what I've done before. Well, guess I got to be a bit more accurate next time.... and maybe record the slowmo parts in 0.125.

Thanks for the comments and feedback everybody. Gonna fix the mistakes and try even harder next time.

See you.
nice video

I know it's hard (for those who don't own a high-end-pc) to get a proper amount of fps while recording at 1x speed because of the game-sound.. and the only other thing which gives me room for criticism is the 4:3 screen, since I myself use a 16:10 screen - the black bars on both sides look odd in this case
but that really shouldn't bother you, well done!
Quote from Jens O. :nice video

I know it's hard (for those who don't own a high-end-pc) to get a proper amount of fps while recording at 1x speed because of the game-sound..

which can be turned off by pressing Shift+N
Quote from squidhead :which can be turned off by pressing Shift+N

which you only do if you do not want the gamesounds to be in the video - but I think he did want them

mynewmovie
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG