The online racing simulator
Hey juurme !
I wished to publicly congratulate you on a clean race today. I was impressed with your moving from caboose on the field to 8th in the first lap. You capatilized on other's mistakes/misfortunes. Excellent.

If you do the next two rounds like this one, I will lift your probation after Round 6.

d
-
(AlienT.) DELETED by dekojester : Inappropriate language
I agree that it was a really nice race for him I always knew he was fast from watchin him race :P

Grats juuretis for that big improvement. Just watch your behavior! (chatting, passin on red flag, etc..) Just read the rules :P

Also, you evil person you hit me! Bleh im not too mad cuz you probably would have passed me after anyways but it was pretty anoying on the spot :P

Good racing man keep it up n try to keep it as clean as possible!
Hell yeah ! I can drive if i really want it
Quote from juurme :Hell yeah ! I can drive if i really want it

I think the problem was that the R2 combo just wasn't your thing, so you kept crashing and got a bit angry

Hopefully you will do as well next race too... you might be able to climb back up the championship table
yes, gratz on the nice passing after R2, I was partly considering pulling over to let you pass me through the chicanes but I didn't, and you had a lovely pass! Nice one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG