The online racing simulator
Yay!!
(18 posts, started )
Yay!!
I was playing a lot on demo but i really wanted S2 and i just bought it! YAY!
Welcome to S2
Congrats mate! You won't regret
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Congrats mate! You won't regret

EXACTLY!

Best buy ever for a computer game, it has long lifetime aswell Allways a car / combo you haven`t droven yet.

Welcome to the community aswell
Welcome and congratulations, like said above, you WON'T regret it because it rocks too much!

Enjoy clean races !
LFS Is the best game i evver tryed

Nice that you joined s2
Welcome to the S2. I supplie free cookies to new members of the community. Heres yours.

*Sends e-Cookie* Enjoy.
Quote from evilpimp :Welcome to the S2. I supplie free cookies to new members of the community. Heres yours.

*Sends e-Cookie* Enjoy.

How come I didn't get one
why didn't i get a cookie when i got S2? lol
Quote from PatrooL :I was playing a lot on demo but i really wanted S2 and i just bought it! YAY!

Say goodbye to real life mate.
Well because you probably got s2 before me O_O As for joseph well if you got it after me you never asked for it

*Sends e-Cookie to joseph*

Now lets keep it on topic its about him joining the community and not about e-Cookies.
Quote from evilpimp :Well because you probably got s2 before me O_O As for joseph well if you got it after me you never asked for it

*Sends e-Cookie to joseph*

Now lets keep it on topic its about him joining the community and not about e-Cookies.

Once you've looked at the acheivements in my sig, will you consider giving me an e-Hamburger?
Quote from JO53PHS :Once you've looked at the acheivements in my sig, will you consider giving me an e-Hamburger?

No, but he'll give you some of his hallusinogenic cough medicine
Welcome to S2 Enjoy it!
You lucky guy, I wish i had S2 Licence... Age of 14 Sucks.. You know that right?

Parents wount pay anything, They work 24/7 just to keep my family alive, Dont think ill be getting a licence soon..
Quote from Kazumz :You lucky guy, I wish i had S2 Licence... Age of 14 Sucks.. You know that right?

Parents wount pay anything, They work 24/7 just to keep my family alive, Dont think ill be getting a licence soon..

Get a job. I had to do a paper round at 14 to buy my stuff.
If you think being 14 sucks then your going to hate the next 70 years
I cant pay. My parents wount let me pay online.

PS. If i sent in post, they would think im doing drugs.

Yay!!
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG