The online racing simulator
...And then I got arrested.
(123 posts, started )
You deserve jail,i dont care if u using drugs to hell,but dont put anybodies life in danger wit that crap,i wish you at least 3 years,than think before u do something.
How acute. He's fifteen. If you want to ruin a life, send him in prison for three years.
#53 - Jakg
Quote from squidhead :My respect for you has dropped so low right now that you have no idea that it can go that low...and there actually was some

Someday you will have kids, and some punk ass drug dealer like you is going to sell them dope...how are going to feel about that?

I really hope this teaches you a lesson even if it takes a year or a few...

Just because he was charged with being a dealer doesn't mean he is one - If it's for personal use (and he claims it is) then he's not the "dealing scum" everyone's making him out to be.

Did no-one read the thread?
Quote from e2mustang :You deserve jail,i dont care if u using drugs to hell,but dont put anybodies life in danger wit that crap,i wish you at least 3 years,than think before u do something.

Good grief. There's absolutely no evidence that he tried to sell it to anyone. Stop this insane overreaction.

And nobody's life has ever been put in danger by half a gram of weed
lol.. idiot... youhave drugs = punishment...drug dealers and connsumers are idiots...
I have a friend, that his friends drugged themselves, when the drug dealers offered him, and he said no, the drug dealers "punished" him. Like 8 guys against one, and he never accepted drugs ...
Quote from ajp71 :I have friends who smoke weed and seem to be perfectly fine and far less addicted to it than most smokers.

Yea yea, nothing wrong with weed, right... I was also a "user" for some time, then i quited cause all of a sudden i started to feel kinda depressed and wierd after it and it was causing me to feel dizzy and have a cold sweat, not a nice feeling at all... and i'm glad i stopped with that sh*t.. My friends who haven't are no longer the same again, acting like fu**in zombies.. You DO know that it reduces the number of grey (maybe the wrong color) brain cells and causing you to be more stupider and generally more slower and less enthusiastic then before?
Quote from chanoman315 :l youhave drugs = punishment...drug dealers and connsumers are idiots...

Consumers are idiots?

You just don't know how wrong you are with that sweeping generalisation.

You believe all people that use drugs should be punished? What a crock of shit.

There are far more people that go out drinking that need locking up a lot quicker than most drug users I've known.

I'm not condoning drug use, but some of the crap I've read in this thread is completely beyond my comprehension.
#58 - th84
Quote :I have a friend, that his friends drugged themselves, when the drug dealers offered him, and he said no, the drug dealers "punished" him. Like 8 guys against one, and he never accepted drugs ...

Maybe your "friend" should choose his "friends" a little more carefully....
For the record nobody's ever overdosed on weed, and you really have to make an enormous effort to find a marijuana related road accident in comparison to alcohol related road accidents, most of them absolutely dubious.

Quote from Boris Lozac :
You DO know that it reduces the number of grey (maybe the wrong color) brain cells and causing you to be more stupider and generally more slower and less enthusiastic then before?

Yeah, drugs don't make you intelligent, this is widely recognised, but no matter how stoned some people are, if they're smart they will never be stupid like some people who don't need any kind of dope to be terminally stupid. And don't ask for examples.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yea yea, nothing wrong with weed, right...

There is nothing wrong with weed in moderation.

Like any mind altering substance, abusing can lead to trouble.
FTR,in my post, I was talking about drug use in general not his being a dealer as that claim by the boys in blue is ridiculous.
Quote from The Moose :There is nothing wrong with weed in moderation.

Yes there is...it's illegal (in many countries). I don't care if it was half a gram or half a kilo, law breakers deserve punishment.

One thing I don't understand is that, apparently, drug consumption isn't illegal in the UK. Possession and dealing are illegal. How, then, do you consume drugs without possessing them?
Quote from The Moose :Consumers are idiots?

lol... you cant say that they are not idiots... dont you?
Quote from chanoman315 :lol... you cant say that they are not idiots... dont you?

The discussion could take an interesting turn, but I can tell you they're not idiots. Idiots are simply everywhere, but demonstrations could be painful for more than a person who considers himself sober. Let's avoid discussing about that.
Quote from Albieg :How acute. He's fifteen. If you want to ruin a life, send him in prison for three years.

does it saves him he is 15? who cares?

Quote from The Moose :Good grief. There's absolutely no evidence that he tried to sell it to anyone. Stop this insane overreaction.

And nobody's life has ever been put in danger by half a gram of weed

doesnt mean 1 time he got cought he just sold 1 time...
(btw moose,we know each other for a long time,let me ask you this,what would you do if your kid would buy it? no offense,but just think about those kids parents)
Quote from e2mustang :does it saves him he is 15? who cares?

Me, and many others.

He asked for advice. He shouldn't say anything more than he has already in this forum, and I assume he's been honest about it. Otherwise, he'd have some bad advice. Your condemn won't improve or worsen anything since he has to deal with much more important judges than self-appointed ones, and your advices are simply non-existent.
Quote from Albieg :Me, and many others.

He asked for advice. He shouldn't say anything more than he has already in this forum, and I assume he's been honest about it. Otherwise, he'd have some bad advice. Your condemn won't improve or worsen anything since he has to deal with much more important judges than self-appointed ones, and your advices are simply non-existent.

With age 37 you should know the world changed a lot,and whats this world about,and than we have here a 15 year old kid,selling drugs at a chatolic school,and he dont even feel bad about it,sorry i just cant it my conversation is over here.
Quote from e2mustang :With age 37 you should know the world changed a lot.

Glad you're going, I won't have to discuss my supposed immaturity (way off topic, don't you think?)
Jeez, there are some really high horses in this thread - in some cases they're so high you can only see the horse's arse. Better get yourself an umbrella Albieg
Ehhh we've got a junky here look!

I heard the computers in prisons are quite fast, you might even be able to play with a steering wheel!
You may think I'm on my high horse, but I am only "anti-drugs" on the bases that I don't do drugs myself. I don't murder people either, also I am against murderers...See the connection
No. (if the last sentence was a question)
Now everytime you'll go to a friend they will ask you wheter you want 'Pepsi' or 'Coke'! You're done!! Ahahah! See the connection?
No, and I won't plainly tell you what I see. It's against the forum rules.
Quote from e2mustang :we have here a 15 year old kid,selling drugs at a chatolic school

Come off it, he may have been charged with intent to supply, but as far as we know he's done nothing of the sort.

Have any of you heard of innocent until proven guilty?

If he had been selling it to others on school property then we have something to discuss, until we know the facts all this speculation should stop.

Quote from e2mustang :let me ask you this,what would you do if your kid would buy it? no offense,but just think about those kids parents

To be perfectly honest i would rather any kid of mine was smoking a bit of weed occasionally rather than drinking alcohol.

Ideally they would be doing neither, but i wouldn't give a 15 year old a hard time for smoking a bit of weed.
I would certainly try and educate them about the dangers and strongly advise them against it mind you, and hope they would learn from my mistakes.

@chanoman315
I can say with complete confidence that being a consumer of drugs does not make you an idiot.
There's millions of idiots out there that don't do drugs, and many very nice, sensible and intelligent people that do take drugs.

...And then I got arrested.
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG