The online racing simulator
GhostRiderS Team skin
(10 posts, started )
GhostRiderS Team skin
I would want a skin for my racing team....The name is GhostRiderS RacinGTeaM....make something to show the emblem of the team....some ghosts some nice writings on it...The car is XR TURBO
Thanks !
Nobody wants to help a racing team
Well... you asked if someone could make a skin that has your emblem on it... where is your emblem? Nobody can make something without the stuff you want on it. :doh:

Go in more detail of how you might want it. Colors, designs, etc.
#4 - ORION
I guess they have no clue yet
no logo, no website, no skins - demo racers :P

The best way to get an own design for your team is (imo) to make one yourself, even if you have never used any of the common graphics programs.
If other people do all the work for you, you will never be really happy with it, depending on how far communication can go. You can't explain someone else exactly how you want the car to look, so it will never be perfect.
And if it's required to change the skins (when some new members join for example, if you are using personalized skins, which I can not recommend), you will be running for this guy until the end of your life.
Trust me, being independent in this context it a true benefit.

And when your first skins look like carp... well, you will learn and get better, the more skins you make
i am sory bad post
I'm working on one but it isn't turning out right
#7 - ORION
post it here so we can post some crits/tips
hello...hmm...yes i am a demo racer...not because i am a selfish person...it is because a license for s2 is half of a medium monthly payment...so i can't affort to pay it i will put the skin made by me...modify thisone...it will be easyee...thx
Attached images
XRT_supapaGRSXR.jpg
#9 - Jakg
Quote from Supapa_JR :hello...hmm...yes i am a demo racer...not because i am a selfish person...it is because a license for s2 is half of a medium monthly payment...so i can't affort to pay it i will put the skin made by me...modify thisone...it will be easyee...thx

i now have the perfect answer to this statement:

You are sitting infront of a pc capable of playing LFS, if you can afford that, chances are you'll be able to scrape together that £24
Quote from Jakg :i now have the perfect answer to this statement:

You are sitting infront of a pc capable of playing LFS, if you can afford that, chances are you'll be able to scrape together that £24

You do know not all countrys are as wealthy as say, U.K.... for all you know his pc might just play lfs well.... some ppl just cant afford to pay it... so what. Just as long as they do the right thing and play demo WITHOUT cracks. There doing no harm, sure id be glad if every one PAYED for s2 but as he said... he simply cant afford it.

And thats my 2 cents.

GhostRiderS Team skin
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG