The online racing simulator
Leaked LFS Rally Screenshot
(78 posts, started )
Hi,

From a source wishing to remain secret here's some leaked screens of the upcoming "LFS Rally" release. First is in game with a custom camera, second is same with SHIFT+F applied. Warning, will cause speculation at own risk.

WOW!!! Eric did such a good job on that layout!! Did he call it Intestine Forest Long???? Or Short config?
Ur kidding me O_O
Thats too insane O_O!!

This better not be an edited pic =_=
I smell fake. Look at the time, the sun doesn't shine after midnight. I'm on to you lot, I just need more proof.
#5 - mr_x
Quote from CasseBent :I smell fake. Look at the time, the sun doesn't shine after midnight. I'm on to you lot, I just need more proof.

I agree... That's not DX8 stuff... just looks like something like CMR Dirt with an LFS cockpit added for good measure.
Even the lighting in the cockpit seems... Special... =_=
noize edit!!!
Although I would love to see LFS like this, I doupt that such a huge surprise is ready for the next patch lol
#9 - Jakg
WTF?! Of course this is fake.
Quote from Jakg :WTF?! Of course this is fake.

Fake is not a word we like to hear around here sir. This forum is all about realism

That looks like a Ford focus Dash...
Quote from CasseBent :I smell fake. Look at the time, the sun doesn't shine after midnight. I'm on to you lot, I just need more proof.

In the top right thats the race timer, check your LFS and thats the race timer, the one on the left is the real time. Which isn't on the screens.

Edit: Oh, just seen the clock on the dashboard. Is it not light at 12:20pm?
Quote from mcintyrej :In the top right thats the race timer, check your LFS and thats the race timer, the one on the left is the real time. Which isn't on the screens.

Then what does the analog clock in the dash show?

PS. For the record, I was trying to be the funny guy with the fake thing, I don't think the same can be said for everyone else
Quote from CasseBent :Then what does the analog clock in the dash show?

PS. For the record, I was trying to be the funny guy with the fake thing, I don't think the same can be said for everyone else

I agree with the PS.
looks the shit... too good to be true to be honest... its clearly a RL scene photoshopped.
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :looks the shit... too good to be true to be honest... its clearly a RL scene photoshopped.

Could it be DirectX 10? My source said this wasn't necessarily an addon, it could be a new version of the game?
#17 - Jakg
Quote from mcintyrej :Could it be DirectX 10? My source said this wasn't necessarily an addon, it could be a new version of the game?

Does your "source" also use Photoshop 7.0?

Busted
Quote from Jakg :Does your "source" also use Photoshop 7.0?

Busted

Yep. He does.

He's also the coolest guy in existence. :twirl:
what a bad edit.

- envoirment looks too real
- you drive 68kmh and it looks like you drive 150
- mirroring the front texture to the rear mirror is stupid
- taking interioir textures of lfsdb (schupp0r) and a lfsdb skin also is
- track map looks like paint
- painting around in the screenshot is stupid too
- using two different interioir dds textures stupid.

Merge to edited pics thread and stop posting shit as "Leaked LFS Rally Screenshot".
Quote from baSh0r :- you drive 68kmh and it looks like you drive 150

:shhh: mph

But to anyone who says this is a fake:
Well duh, no shit Sherlock :rolleyes:
This is definately a fake. look at the mirror... it's the same picture used for the environment out of the front window... just mirrored..... baaah i smell rotten banana

:bananadea
Quote from CasseBent :Then what does the analog clock in the dash show?

could be lunchtime as well
I'm still waiting for someone to point out that it has to be real because Victor posted it.
People seem to take this way to seriously and can't take a joke. Thats all i'm going to say.
the problem is its not funny

(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG