The online racing simulator
Back To The Future LFS edition trailer
(125 posts, started )
wow thanks. Watching now
Nice, Very nice! more more
very original! very good idea

great job!
Great Movie Thanks for upload it. Well worth the wait.
I have to say, never again will I upload shit to Google Video, because it took soo long, like 3 hours...
LMAO,this is awsome.
Great video Loved it
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Uploading to Google Video, due to YouTube having a 10 minute limit and a 100 MB limit. Google Video FTW

There are many movies over 10 minutes long on youtube, and even I found this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=D9fco8ZETng
I'm not going to watch it
i got even asked to make a part 4 of liveforspeed to the future

but i would need a good storyline then (need some help there).. i already had past present and future.. what about going to the beginning of time or the end of times.. with some sort of timekeeper guy that protects "the sourcecode of LFS" from timecheaters etc. haha.. i think this would actually turn out in some sort of matrix/bttf movie..

then again i dont think it would be ever as good as part 1 2 and 3 dunno..
[quote=trackah123;318669]i got even asked to make a part 4 of liveforspeed to the future

but i would need a good storyline then (need some help there).. i already had past present and future.. what about going to the beginning of time or the end of times.. with some sort of timekeeper guy that protects "the sourcecode of LFS" from timecheaters etc. haha.. i think this would actually turn out in some sort of matrix/bttf movie..

then again i dont think it would be ever as good as part 1 2 and 3 dunno..[/quote
DO IT MAN itll be great]
maybe you can make mutant people and they try to poison them so that they can get supplies and they try to get to the bottom of it
PS:how long did it take to make that vid? its f****ing huge
Where do i get the marty skin? Great movie 10/10
it took me 1 to 3 weeks to create that movie (part 1 2 and 3)
and about the skin.. well its not a marty skin but just a default LFS skin.. (with some hex-editing the .ply file in the MISC folder of LFS).
can i get it? :-P
Oh thanks
cool stuff guys
I have lots of spare time
trackah maybe you can do something with the demo users
you know make a place where you can film it
what are the specs of your computer?
AMD Althlon XP 2100+
768MB RAM
ATi 9550SE (not that good )
And anywhay in only 10 yrs old
yeah i could do that..
i still need a good storyline tho so i know how to work on the movie properly.

dont worry about my specs just got a brand new pc i worked 3 months to get all these pc-parts together but it was worth it.

Tagan 700Watt PSU
Asus M2NPV-VM (AM2 Socket, PCI-E 16X, DDR2, SATA2, N-Force 430 Chipset)
Amd Athlon 64 Dual Core 3800+ 2Ghz (AM2 Socket)
2GB Ram (DDR2)
BFG Geforce 8800 GTS (PCI-E 16X)
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Western Digital 7200RPM 16MB Cache 250GB (Sata2)
(+ 1 External 250GB USB Harddisk)

Since i do alot of video-editing,gaming and producing music i really needed a pc like this.
nice, just a shame its a bit bottlenecked
bottlenecked in what way? srry im dutch not sure what you mean by bottlenecked
As in you have a slower cpu, and its holding the graphics card back
yeah i should have taken the intel core 2 tbh.. but then again its not that bad.. everything plays fine
well why don't we get into making the next part? But have you made up your mind about what to do yet?
i dont know a good storyline for a part 4 .. also ive been recently busy with my own life.. i dont have much spare time on my hands as i used to have.. work, a new living place.. also i seemed to lost my project files of the BTTF movies.. so if i want to make a part 4 i have to rerip all the stuff from my BTTF DVD's etc..

not sure if a part 4 will be as good as the first 3 parts..

Back To The Future LFS edition trailer
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG