The online racing simulator
Back To The Future LFS edition trailer
(125 posts, started )
Hehe, can't wait to see it. It's only a 4 hr download on dialup! Not back to work until Jan. 3rd.
GREAT NEWS.. i worked so hard on this movie.

Live For Speed To The Future Part 2 is finished!!
its 74MB WMV .. playtime : 6:40

i will upload it as soon as possible!
Quote from trackah123 :GREAT NEWS.. i worked so hard on this movie.

Live For Speed To The Future Part 2 is finished!!
its 74MB WMV .. playtime : 6:40

i will upload it as soon as possible!

What did you use programme to working film?

Movie is very funn Good Job.
-
(trackah123) DELETED by trackah123 : old
#29 - DR3W
That is a grate vid. man i love it. It is kinda funny also. Uhh, are you on drugs? What a bunch of crap! lol that is grate!

Keep them comeing man!
Brilliant, just brillaint
well now part 3.. i already created a piece of part 3 but itll take a few days... maybe less.. but i cant rush it.. btw part 3 will be the last one.
Haha, that was great. Great laugh Keep it up.
good job, Nice movie,, 10/10
Great work on that movie man!!!

Shouldn't the speedo in the car (interior shot) read 88mph, instead of 150kph?? I mean, it is an American movie and they made a point of stating the 88mph barrier several times, especially in the shots of the speedo getting to and over 88mph.

Nonetheless, very nice work!
How did you get all of the colors, and make it look like night time? Thats friggin amazing man! You've got skillz!
Excellent movies! Nice to see something original and different. Keep up the good work!
well i know there are a few mistakes in the movie.. like when it stops snowing.. after that u see a part when everyone is laughing and say (hey bojo you got power? haha) that shot it snows again..

also after the time travel.. you see the car drives only 23km/h

but anyway.. i dont feel like fixing it and rerendering the whole movie :P takes up to much time

anyway im currently working on part 3.. which is like 40-50% completed

Here a future version of FZR car

You guys are hilarious!
That was so awesome! Good job. I really like the way you blend the music and sound into it. Fun!!!

Keep it up!
Wooohooo, REALLY GREAT WORK, MAN...... I am looking forward to see a part 3.... keep it up please..... :banana:

Edit: The future FZR looks just FANTASTIC!!!!!
Quote from trackah123 :well i know there are a few mistakes in the movie.. like when it stops snowing.. after that u see a part when everyone is laughing and say (hey bojo you got power? haha) that shot it snows again..

also after the time travel.. you see the car drives only 23km/h

but anyway.. i dont feel like fixing it and rerendering the whole movie :P takes up to much time

anyway im currently working on part 3.. which is like 40-50% completed

Here a future version of FZR car

http://www.xtremesr.com/xtreme ... s/users/178-futurefzr.jpg

I did'nt notice any of those errors until you told me!
Quote from wheel4hummer :How did you get all of the colors, and make it look like night time? Thats friggin amazing man! You've got skillz!

Edit the DDS files most likely.

*edit* just watched the movie, great stuff trackah
#43 - Tube
great job, good fun
yup indeed editing dds files
But what about all of the sparkles?
sparkles and glow look is all special effects in adobe premiere pro 1.5.. using Boris FX plugins
Absolutely hilarious!!!
Damn good movie!
#49 - orre
That is great
Great Movies!

Kepp up with the good work!
Want to see the whole Movie!

Back To The Future LFS edition trailer
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG