The online racing simulator
HELPPPPP!!!! PLSSSS!!!!! DFP problem
ok so i got the dfp and played gt4....amazing ok like you get response but i plugged it into the pc and it recognized it and everything and i have the profiler but it wont work. The wheel is really stiff and i dont get feed back at all if i hit a wall nothing! it feels like the way it does when you just plug it in. Y!? Y!?
Do you get a normal response when you go to the properties tab of 'control panel/game controllers?' if not you.. and I'm shooting suggestions here.. you may have it plugged into a USB1.1 port on your PC instaed of a 2.0 one or there is a hardware fault. I use DFP with LFS without a problem.
did you put all the sliders to the max? because there are certain sliders that have to be left alone. the center spring needs to be disabled or at 0% and the three sliders above that should be around 100-110% (my opinion, that's the way I think it feels best). Also, get the new drivers from www.wingmanteam.com
I would like some tips too on this whell drive force pro...just bought one and doesn't feel so good as i imagined, my thrustmaster enzo ferrari seems to have more natural responses, i starting to think it was badly spent money :-(...

pierre61 wich settings should we use both lfs and logitech gaming software?

Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG