The online racing simulator
#1 - Megin
How to find number of S1/S2 licence for country
The information you want isn't available publically entirely. You could make a few estimates, but bear in mind that not everyone races online, thus your numbers are likely to be out by quite a long way.

There is a percentage pie chart on LFSWorld, but that isn't made available over pubstats, and I think Victor might have your guts for garters if you started pulling it down a lot and tried running it through an OCR script/program, or hotlinked to the image
Quote from the_angry_angel :I think Victor might have your guts for garters if you started pulling it down a lot and tried running it through an OCR script/program, or hotlinked to the image

Well said.
Congrats on the Mod status, well deserved!
#4 - Megin
Quote from the_angry_angel :There is a percentage pie chart on LFSWorld, but that isn't made available over pubstats, and I think Victor might have your guts for garters if you started pulling it down a lot and tried running it through an OCR script/program, or hotlinked to the image

ok, for sure, i forgot that idea

btw:
1. in that graph i don't see Slovak Republic... maybe in 5% of other nations...
2. there is also demo users? or only S1/S2 licensed?
1. I'd imagine that the Slovak Republic probably isn't big enough to warrant a part of the pie chart (I mean no offence by this statement)
2. Demo racers aren't trackable as they don't register
Help attack of the Germans.
There are currently 969 licenced racers from the Slovak republic

Go to lfsworld, then click on "LFS Racers Database" and then search your country
Quote from niall09 :There are currently 969 licenced racers from the Slovak republic

No, the number represents registered racers, including demo racers.
Ah, ok.

don't mind me then
-
(Stuff) DELETED by Stuff

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG