The online racing simulator
Cosmic Design Factory
(69 posts, started )
Cosmic Design Factory
History

After designing under Eclipse Designs, founded by myself (obviously) I realized that I needed to expand and along with expanding becomes more designers. But I reached a conflict with expanding when it came to the name Eclipse Designs. It seemed to credit me and only me and that wouldn't be fair to the other designers with my name, which appeared that they are purely representing only myself. So I came to a conclusion to rename the Design group to better welcome its expanding nature.

I give you Cosmic Design Factory. It was founded on its original base by Ryan Nerby (aka Eclipse) under the name Eclipse Designs and renewed to this name. As a Co-Founder, Bird, is a young designer with great ideas and a great attitude. He has skills yet to learn but has the ideas to spark the concept.

Sebone is also accepted into the Cosmic Design Factory. He has a lot of fresh ideas and is truly a natural with photoshop. He picks up things quick and likes to do a favor for people as what CDF is all about. Welcome him with open hands and freely spam him with requests.

Feme was recently accepted into the Cosmic Design Factory. He does wonderfull work and has VERY original styles which is what I was looking for. Hes a good guy and we are happy to have him.

As a Design Factory, We specialize in Personalized Skins, Team Skins, Renders, and Logos.

Requests and Inquires will be taken by me (Ryan).

Cosmic Crew

Eclipse

Bird

Sebone

Feme

I want to thank you guys for the support of Eclipse Designs and I furthermore hope that you will support the new, uplifting CDF and its Crew just as well.

Thank You for your time

The Cosmic Crew

UPDATE MAY 18, 2008

OK, This is a manditory statement. ALL REQUESTS MUST BE MADE IN THIS THREAD!!!!

It helps me for remembering who I have to skin for.

Include car, example of style, and time frame for when you want it, colors, and the person who you want the request to be given to.

Example of Skin Request:

Hi my name is ______ and I'm asking for a skin if your not too busy.

Car: XRT
Style *Link Given*
Skinner: ____
Colors: _____, ____, _____, _____

Thank you for your co-operation.
Attached images
CDFLogo1024.png
XRT_RokuFCD1024.jpg
#2 - rroos
Good luck guys :revs:
Good luck Eclipse and Bird , and Exide where have you been , i neeed you to email me some screenshots for the Dstyle vid
#4 - rroos
Hiding in Counter Strike
Good luck ryan!As a former Design Dudes member,I'll help bird with the renders.
#6 - rroos
Quote from ImportFantasy :Good luck ryan!As a former Design Dudes member,I'll help bird with the renders.

No offence Keisu, but will you shush up about the rendering we know you can render
Quote from rroos :No offence Keisu, but will you shush up about the rendering we know you can render

LOL

gl guys and i hope i learn how to skin like you ppl lol
Quote from rroos :No offence Keisu, but will you shush up about the rendering we know you can render

*goes in the corner and crys*LOL im just trying to help people out Ex.:P
Quote from ImportFantasy :*goes in the corner and crys*LOL im just trying to help people out Ex.:P

Well you can't exactly call yourself "good", can you?

You just use nice premade scenes and press "render". Everyone thinks you're amazing, and you take all the glory.
Quote from niall09 :Well you can't exactly call yourself "good", can you?

You just use nice premade scenes and press "render". Everyone thinks you're amazing, and you take all the glory.

I know some other peoples (not you Niall) that takes all the glory for making skins even though all they do is buying premade stuff. There's no point in claiming you are the master of something when 95% of the work isn't from you. And I know a couple of peoples around use vectors and still take all the credits.

Good luck to Cosmic Crew and I hope to see original stuff from you guys!
Quote from niall09 :Well you can't exactly call yourself "good", can you?

Nope I dont think im "good".I stated "renders by Design Dudes",not "renders by Keisu" on the renders because 1.Renders were not made by me 2.I dont want to take the glory and 3.If I were to put "Renders by Keisu",I would have gotten kicked out of DD.So why should i put my watermark on something i simply did not make?
Quote from ImportFantasy :Nope I dont think im "good".I stated "renders by Design Dudes",not "renders by Keisu" on the renders because 1.Renders were not made by me 2.I dont want to take the glory and 3.If I were to put "Renders by Keisu",I would have gotten kicked out of DD.So why should i put my watermark on something i simply did not make?

The reason I declined my offer of joining Design Dudes. My renders (although scenes are made my Ian.H) are my renders so they get my name. If I joined Design Dudes I'd have their name and not mine all over my renders. All in all, I'd rather keep my work with my name on it.
Quote from beefyman666 :The reason I declined my offer of joining Design Dudes. My renders (although scenes are made my Ian.H) are my renders so they get my name. If I joined Design Dudes I'd have their name and not mine all over my renders. All in all, I'd rather keep my work with my name on it.

Good reason too.Im starting to make my own scenes but using Ian H. premade scenes.Besides,your my inspiration in the first place.
I'm your inspiration?
at render for the most.
Well I never thought anyone would like my work THAT much. Thanks I guess.
Lol thats how i got into rendering in the first place.
Talk about taking it off track.

Good job with the new idea Eclipes i belive you will do quite well as that your designs are possibly the best ive seen .
Thanks for the support guys :>

but please can we keep this on topic. PM's are for convo's aswell as msn.
Good luck with the team! I've seen some of eclypse's skins I think. Great job
New Updated JDMF Skinpack Version 1 Remade by Ryan of Cosmic Design Facotry
Attached images
New Skins Preview.jpg
Awesome skin kit you got there ryan, i remember these skins from last year, they look great all updated!!
Damn Ryan just Damn.

Thats an awsome job in there brings back memories though there are 2 or 3 that look new to me.
gd luck bro
I would like to welcome Sebone to the Cosmic Design Factory. He has a lot of fresh ideas and is truly a natural with photoshop. He picks up things quick and likes to do a favor for people as what CDF is all about. Welcome him with open hands and freely spam him with requests

Welcome aboard Sebi-poo... You'll fit right in!

Cosmic Design Factory
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG