The online racing simulator
Unknown SPR packet type
(3 posts, started )
Unknown SPR packet type
I did a search but nothing came up. In my last replay I got an error "Unknown SPR packet type". It occurred on the last lap right before I insulted the AI in a chat message.

At that point, all cars including my own go full throttle and AI 16 (who was in last place) appears to have a mind of his own*. He drives full throttle into 2-3 AI cars then goes into reverse and drives half the course backwards!

Maybe my hard drive is going bad.. or my PC couldn't handle recording the replay with 19 AI cars for that long (?)

Here's the replay... it's only 5 laps but it's a long track and the error occurs on lap 5 I zipped it but it's still ~10mb.

http://rapidshare.com/files/93000855/unknownpacket.zip.html

* Disclaimer: AI car does not really have a mind of his own. He just manages to bounce off the walls better than the other AI cars
hmmm... weird... now watching the same replay I'm getting that error consistently at a different point. I think it's probably my hard drive going... and not an LFS bug. ugh.
strange bug though, all the AI's just go fubar, and go full throttle constantly.

Unknown SPR packet type
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG