The online racing simulator
Am looking for a blank white s13 skin 4 any tbo class cars
Am looking for a blank white s13 skin 4 any tbo class cars plz post any that u find here, plus a link 2 em so i can ask 4 editing permition
Quote from oscarhardwick :Am looking for a blank white s13 skin 4 any tbo class cars plz post any that u find here, plus a link 2 em so i can ask 4 editing permition

???????
Quote from oscarhardwick :Am looking for a blank white s13 skin 4 any tbo class cars plz post any that u find here, plus a link 2 em so i can ask 4 editing permition

I think this is what he was looking to write (un-idiotised version):

I am looking for a blanks white s13 skin for any tbo class cars. I would be honored if you could post any that you find. If you would also include a link to them so that I can ask for editing permission.

That took all of one minute to do, why you could not do that in the first place I still don't know.
sorry i was in an extreme hurry!
wait, so you are asking for a blank white skin with the S13 grill and lights on it? cause a blank white skin... kind of easy?

AND you are asking for the link to the person who made the skin so you could ask them if you could edit it?
yes, basically, shame that most other ppl found it hard to work out

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG