The online racing simulator
Round 1: Pre-Race Discussion Thread
Wind conditions will be set to low wind.

Talk it up!
Don´t park the push and safety car so close to eachother. Using TV-director it focuses on these 2 cars all the time..
Haha, never thought about that. We'll see if we can find some solution for you. :P
Weather forecasts looking like winds will be around 12 mph on race day which will be enough for low wind settings on the server. I'd get practicing guys . I have tested in the wind myself and when i usually do 07's, i could only manage 09's or 08's. So it's fair to say that it is well worth getting used to the low wind settings.

But as we all know, the weather man can be wrong at times.
Uh oh, this could get interesting.
#6 - Gil07
Exactly my thoughts
Awesome!!!

Small tip just in case any one didn't know:

Be sure to try you set in a couple different sessions, as wind direction can change the balance dramatically.
Yeah, and the range for "low" wind is pretty big.

Between about 5 and 18mph, iirc.
#9 - Megin
How about posibility of racing only three drivers for our team.. (in confirmation thread - there are 4 drivers)

One of as is ill and he don't know if he will be OK in Saturday.
Quote from Megin :How about posibility of racing only three drivers for our team.. (in confirmation thread - there are 4 drivers)

One of as is ill and he don't know if he will be OK in Saturday.

As long as no single driver drives for more than 75% (3 hours) of the race distance, it's ok. You don't have to use every driver you list on the roster.
Which is good, seeing Sam and I are splitting it in quarters, alternating.
Server is set up and passwords have been sent out to the teams that have confirmed so far.
In test-race qual there was issue for me that some teams stopped on the right side of the road. They were behind the track line, but still it is very disturbing. Please, if you want to stop, do it in pits or somewhere where is more space but not on the road.
#14 - Dmt
Anyone need driver?
#15 - Dru
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Which is good, seeing Sam and I are splitting it in quarters, alternating.

Train your bladder to be stronger dustin and put in some double stints
I could do a double stint, it's Sam that couldn't. So this time I'm thinking of the greater good.
Just see You on the track!!!
So final wind and weather setings will be post here?
Yes.
Wind conditions will be set to low wind.
It's England...

Where's Rain?
Ask Scawen

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG