The online racing simulator
ESL UK LFS Season 2
(148 posts, started )

Poll : What Class / Classes should we drive?

Closed since :
FOX
TBO Only
TBO+LFR
LFR
ESL UK LFS Season 2
Hi All,

Well plans of ESL UK LFS Season 2 are now emerging, and now its up to you. There is some details over at the ESL site, which you can find here ESL UK LFS

Please have a read, and post our comments. You will need to be signed up to the ESL Website ( Doesn't cost naut ) to be a member.

Apologies, but this league is for drivers that live in England, Scotland, Ireland or Wales only.

Kindly thankyou all for your Support

Fordman
MLA ESL UK LFS.
I think the TBO class is a good choice Shaun, close racing, 3 to choice from, and i like the idea of penalty for changing car during season..
Didn't want this thread disappearing into the darkest deepest realms of the LFS Forums, so I thought I would Bump it
Cool, i've registered.

Might give it a go
Looks nice Fordie but i've had alot of gremlins with my wheel, pedals and the biggest shitter, LFS crashing mainly during OLFS races. If I get these sorted out I will try and get the signed up, but no promises yet.

I'm interested in this

Keiran
Quote from sidi :Seeing as its a multiple choice poll i went for the middle 2 just to even it up and to aggravate Fordie

Yes Just noticed that Sidi, thanks /me goes looking for spare account
Hi All,

Well I hope you all had a Very Nice Christmas and a Happy New Year.

ESL UK LFS still has a requirement for a News Writer. We require somebody to write some news about the league races. You will need to be dedicated, and also have a flair for capturing the audience attention, and be of good written English. (unlike me )

For more information, please send me a PM and I will be in contact.

Thank you all

Regards

Fordie
I thought I would give this a little bump, as we are still looking for a News Writer for ESL UK Season 2.

Season starts at the end of January

Many Thanks

Fordman
Quote from Clownpaint :TBO Only, don't re-organize it at this late notice! It's got the most votes, let's keep it that way!

Only just tho but then again there ain't alot of votes overall, which is very sad really..
Well, I am going to sign-up, and this time I will hopefully make the full season.....

Dan,
No Conspiracy.., just forgot to check that i ticked everything before i clicked submit, but i voted for them all
Yes, I clicked on it, but obviously missed, then clicked on the rest, and clicked Submit Vote then when I checked, it said 0,1,1,1 for votes.
Quote from Clownpaint :The votes are so mixed that there is no obvious favourite. TBO is the obvious choice, it currently has the most votes (by 2 seeing as you didn't click it Fordie :P) and it is what has been said as the class being used everywhere you advertised it.

When do the "Official" sign ups start? We still need to gather more interest for this league some how.

Official Sign up will be open, hopefully by this time next week. We have a dedicated news Writer now. Thisnameistaken has taken the role of "Official" ESL UK LFS News Writer, Thanks thisnameistaken
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
So we going for the random car choice system? It's the only way to use the TBO class and stop it just being an FXO league.

Just as an aside. Why would it be hard to change the arrangements? Noone has signed up for anything yet.
-
Hmm....lets hope its not the FOX....

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Hmm....lets hope its not the FOX....

Dan,

here here....
Season 2 is almost ready for Sign up. Sign up open 14th January. There has been some important additions to ESL LFS UK this year. One has been the dedicated news writer as mentioned above. This will help promote ESL LFS UK to other drivers in time.

Another important addition is we now have our own dedicated server that is based in the UK. This is being supplied by http://www.xtremeservers.co.uk and I would like to thank Paul from XtremeServers for supporting the ESL UK. The server will be live 24/7 and be in use for ESL Drivers only.

This season will be the final season that a Premium Account is not required. The following Seasons you will need a Premium Account, so obviously the driver than wins this Season, gets a free Premium Account and thus doesn't have to pay for the next season.

This is a very exciting time for ESL UK and LFS and this is another possitive step.

I would like to thank all the drivers that support the ESL UK LFS, for now and the future.

Regards

Fordman
Looking forward to it Nice work Shaun & Co.
Publicity Bump!

Any drivers who are from UK & Ireland i'd advice you to sign up for this league! One of the best out there!
-
only 4 now....
#24 - BenH
I'd like to sign up. Tried doing so on the site, but I can't get it to save the lfs_world and lfs_ingame info. (It's asking for them on the registration screen)

Both are: BenH

Is there another way to sign up?
Quote from BenH :I'd like to sign up. Tried doing so on the site, but I can't get it to save the lfs_world and lfs_ingame info. (It's asking for them on the registration screen)

Both are: BenH

Is there another way to sign up?

The only way to sign-up is on the ESL website. Did you register to the website 1st? Fill this in? http://www.esl-europe.net/uk/lfs/errc/register_player/

If so then you need to go here to register for this championship: http://www.esl-europe.net/uk/lfs/errc/signup/

The top and the bottom box should say 'No'. If they do then click 'add' beside the top one 1st. The top box is for your 'lfs_world' name. This is your LFS Username. Be sure to select 'LFS-World Nick' in the drop-down box to the left of the textfield.

The bottom box is for your 'lfs_ingame' name which is your REAL 'Firstname Lastname'. Again click 'Add' and this time select 'LFS Ingame Nick' in the drop-down box and type in your real name beside it.
Once all that is done go back to: http://www.esl-europe.net/uk/lfs/errc/signup/ and make sure all the boxes now say 'Yes'. If not post a screenshot of what it says.

BTW, there's only 1 place left so you better hurry

ESL UK LFS Season 2
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG