The online racing simulator
Collecting skins for a movie
(20 posts, started )
Yeah, like the topic states - Im making a movie, and I need skins for some track day scenes, if you would like your car (and name) featured in the movie - post a skin here, and I will see if It fits the scenario

skins accepted
UF1, UFR, XFR, RB4, FXO, FZ5, LX4, LX6, RAC
Quote from squidhead :Yeah, like the topic states - Im making a movie, and I need skins for some track day scenes, if you would like your car (and name) featured in the movie - post a skin here, and I will see if It fits the scenario

skins accepted
UF1, UFR, XFR, RB4, FXO, FZ5, LX4, LX6, RAC

What res would you like?
preferably 2048x2048

Edit - those are really nice beefyman, I'm going to use those...not all, but some - definetly (sp?)
Glad I could help out.
Squid,are private skins allowed?:P
private allowed only if they're your private
#9 - Bean0
Help yourself to those on my site, if you want any adjusted slightly just let me know
Attached images
RB4_PMK_knieb.jpg
XFR_ALDARIS.JPG
k.Check your PM box squidy
Quote from squidhead :preferably 2048x2048

Edit - those are really nice beefyman, I'm going to use those...not all, but some - definetly (sp?)

I could probably get you some from the CoRe team but if it's for a track day I'm not sure you want CoRe skins... Let me know...
all the replays have been recorded, no more skins needed, thanks
hey RB when you get a chance im me on msn i want to ask a big favor of you please and thank you
catch me
A skin you might find usefull
Attached images
RAC_Kleenex.jpg
Heres some skins, they are all public but also advertise my dads buisness, enjoy, an good luck with your video!

Attached images
LX4_IMRacing.jpg
RB4_IMRacing.jpg
RAC_oscar225.jpg
LX6_brooke300.jpg
Quote from squidhead :all the replays have been recorded, no more skins needed, thanks

Edit : Please stop sending me skins, the movie is done already

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG