The online racing simulator
Quote from ekze :We have the same question, but we have already qualified...
We don't really want to register there, because we have good forum (liveforspeed.ru) and going to use it anyway...

we also have our own forum at liveforspeed.sk where we discuss issues about this league.
If you dont want to do your chit-chat in there, thats fine, however we'll need the team managers to be signed up and keeping an eye on things in there as theres a seperate forum just for any important discussions which the TM would be involved in as the representative for their country.

Also, an important reminder to all EU Team Managers & 'to be elected' TM's, replies to the PM sent out earlier in the week regarding this qualifying round are needed within the next 23hrs, we've had very few replies, certainly not enough to make even the slightest bit of difference to things, so without replies all 11 teams WILL be required to take part if they still wish to take part in the series.
should we already have nation skins (UF1, FXR, F08) for european qualification?
Sorry Ondrejko... completely forgot to reply concerning the forum registration issue; looks like Paul has cleared that up now anyway.
Quote from joshdifabio :Sorry Ondrejko... completely forgot to reply concerning the forum registration issue; looks like Paul has cleared that up now anyway.

so what we should do now? wait for tommorow for new info about european qualification?
Sorry, I thought what Paul said had made things clear.

If Slovakia has it's own forum which you want to use for discussion amongst the Slovakian team, then your signed-up drivers needn't register on lfshosting.net. However, the team manager(s) should register at lfshosting.net regardless. You should do this now and not wait until the qualification event is over.
Quote from joshdifabio :Sorry, I thought what Paul said had made things clear.

If Slovakia has it's own forum which you want to use for discussion amongst the Slovakian team, then your signed-up drivers needn't register on lfshosting.net. However, the team manager(s) should register at lfshosting.net regardless. You should do this now and not wait until the qualification event is over.

ok then, our candidates for team manager are already registered there.
Note that March 1 is also MoE 6h of Blackwood.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Note that March 1 is also MoE 6h of Blackwood.

Yes, we're aware of that. The LFS WS event doesn't start until around 2 hours after the end of the MoE race so hopefully things people can race in both, should they wish to.
We plan to do it just like that. But just in case the MoE was too exhausting, we have backup drivers available.
Quote from TheBlackLion :We plan to do it just like that. But just in case the MoE was too exhausting, we have backup drivers available.

I expect most of the UK team for the LFS WS qualifiers will also drive in MoE .
So... any official news about European quali?
We'll need to double check each others PMs incase any were sent to 1 person, but seeing as i sent the PMs out i'd expect people to have at least replied back to me, but it needs to be checked.

We only received 4 replies, of the 13 PMs sent out.
Of those, we received 2 Yes, 3 No. (Yes, thats 5, one of those was mine, didnt PM myself )

So, on the basis that we didnt receive the minimum 4 'Yes' votes, and unless 2 'yes' votes werent sent to me, i think its fairly safe to say the Qual round on the 1st of March will involve all 11 European countries initially invited, plus 5 new EU countries (Austria, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia & Sweden) and all 16 will be racing for one of 11 places in the series.
The only PM I received was one that was sent to all of us! So no more that I can tell you about .
do you have some info and rules fo european qualification races?
16 nations = 32 cars on track?
i didn't receive a mail...
Quote from germanpio :i didn't receive a mail...

Vykos was though, as he was the only person saying he'd be the Team Manager at that point, and he cared so little to reply saying he wasnt the person acting as TM for the German entry.
OK, but now all PM s to me
probably not actually, most likely anything like this would go through the 'LFS:WS Managers Area' section of the forum which admittedly ive not given anyone but the admins access to so far hehe.
All matters which we feel need feedback on will be put in that thread and each elected manager will represent their countries opinion, likewise some important information like server passwords, which can then be passed onto your drivers in an appropriate manner without having the server pw in a publicly visable post. If everyone was using the same forum, it wouldnt be too hard, but because pretty much everyone is insisting on using other forums to chat rather than use the designated areas we'll need the TM's to make sure the information gets passed onto the people needing to know it etc.

The PM's were just the best choice given that we hadnt got people onto the forums and needed replies from either the countries sole representative or if that was undecided then the people up for election. It wasnt the ideal solution, but im not sure there was a better one given the circumstances.
Quote from PaulC2K :We only received 4 replies, of the 13 PMs sent out.
Of those, we received 2 Yes, 3 No. (Yes, thats 5, one of those was mine, didnt PM myself )

So, on the basis that we didnt receive the minimum 4 'Yes' votes, and unless 2 'yes' votes werent sent to me, i think its fairly safe to say the Qual round on the 1st of March will involve all 11 European countries initially invited, plus 5 new EU countries (Austria, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia & Sweden) and all 16 will be racing for one of 11 places in the series.

It would be nice to get the needed number of volunteers, because with the other solution, again a valid participant would be excluded: Latvia. And we are back, where we started ...
But it could be, that Latvia is not interested anymore in the participation, since nobody from Latvia commented on this issue. Maybe I'll just ask them...
Quote from PaulC2K :i think its fairly safe to say the Qual round on the 1st of March will involve all 11 European countries initially invited, plus 5 new EU countries

I take it that the qual with all 11 countries + invites will be carried on this saturday?

The date in your signature - whats that? Can't find anything about it.
It's 3 days to quali and nothing is official. And have u really thought this out all the way? Why pick the same day MoE is on.
Quote from r4ptor :I take it that the qual with all 11 countries + invites will be carried on this saturday?

The date in your signature - whats that? Can't find anything about it.

Yup, and its March '08, ie 2008 rather than the 8th.

Quote from mogster :It's 3 days to quali and nothing is official. And have u really thought this out all the way? Why pick the same day MoE is on.

What do you need to know that isnt posted on the first post last week?
Its the same day as MoE, but they're 5 hours appart IIRC, so its not exactly treading on anyones toes, its not exactly clashing and shouldnt cause any problems.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG