The online racing simulator
My best ever lfs movie based at south city
(32 posts, started )
Quote from james_bskt :how can i improve my fps?

improve the quality first, then think of FPS
record at .5 speed or .25, and then speed the video samples in Vdub or editing software, plus record at higher resolutions...

if the FPS is still low - remove some LOD, and try to keep less cars in one shot
Is the file actually 970 mb? If so, I'm afraid I can't watch it because it'll probably explode my modem, my laptop and my head from the amount of wi-fi radio waves passing through my body. If it isn't, I'll go right ahead and watch it!

EDIT - it's only 67 mb, I'll watch it then
I honestly really liked that! With the fixes that Squid and others described you could have a really fantastic video on your hands. I liked the beginning and the end the most - although having just the beginning of a second song sort of affected the flow of the movie.

But yeah - it was nice, 7/10 for a second attempt, I hope to see more!
Hrr.. Quality was horrible. If fps were a bit choppy, I wouldnt mind.. IF the quality was better. Render it with better quality, maybe people will like it better.
7/10
Hey thanks for the feedback

Yeah im downloading VirtualDub now and going to use that for making my .avi clips better
watch this space..
May i just reply here and to just apologise to squidhead. I wasn't trying to insilt you, i was trying to make a joke. Obviously it wasnt funny () so i will try and contain my poor taste of humour locked up in a box sumwhare. I also want to apologise to the creator of the moie for causing this awfull display in his thead. And......... i guess thats it.

Great movie btw

PS: i think i know what i did wrong... i never put a smiley next to "screw you squidhead!"

My best ever lfs movie based at south city
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG