The online racing simulator
How do I put GPL in 1680x1050?
(14 posts, started )
I have GEM+ installed and configured, but the highest resolution I can get is 1600x1200, the game runs in some kind of stretch mode with two black strips, like a 16:9 film on a 4:3 TV.

I've triend to manually edit the GEM cfg file but when the game launches it reverts to 640x480.

I want to enjoy GPL in it's full glory in my 22"!! Can someone give me a hint on how to make it?

Oh, and another thing I cannot activate is Anti Aliasing, any clue?

Thanks!
Eldanor, I'd ask here if I were you :up: If the guys at the RSC GPL forum can't help you, noone can!
There's a utility for making custom .dlls for it IIRC - I had to use it as well. Sadly I can't recall the link but it was only a quick google search away really.
Quote from Hankstar :Eldanor, I'd ask here if I were you :up: If the guys at the RSC GPL forum can't help you, noone can!

The first place I pointed was RSC, but I'm having problems to reach the forum, I get Errors 500 and 504 continously, the RSC home (www. instead of forum.) works like a charm.

Does it work for you?
Oh, memory flash: the utility is called "GPL Resolution Hacker".
#8 - ajp71
Quote from Eldanor :The first place I pointed was RSC, but I'm having problems to reach the forum, I get Errors 500 and 504 continously, the RSC home (www. instead of forum.) works like a charm.

Does it work for you?

I'm having problems to. I can't answer your question but seeing this thread has made me itching to go and try GPL again
Quote from xaotik :Oh, memory flash: the utility is called "GPL Resolution Hacker".

Searching and downloading! : )

Quote from ajp71 :I'm having problems to. I can't answer your question but seeing this thread has made me itching to go and try GPL again

I also return to GPL from time to time. I'm not very good at it, but I love how it sounds and feels.
Quote from Eldanor :The first place I pointed was RSC, but I'm having problems to reach the forum, I get Errors 500 and 504 continously, the RSC home (www. instead of forum.) works like a charm.

Does it work for you?

RSC's Forum server experienced a RAID array failure yesterday afternoon (GMT) - there have been some issues fixing the array, apparently.
Quote from JamesF1 :RSC's Forum server experienced a RAID array failure yesterday afternoon (GMT) - there have been some issues fixing the array, apparently.

I hope they recover well and get back online soon.
Here, now that I got home - this is the rastOGL.dll I'm running that supports 1680x1050 in case you couldn't find that utility. Stupidly I don't seem to have kept the utility itself.
Attached files
rastOGL-widescreen1680x1050.zip - 62.4 KB - 393 views
Wohooo!, all the links I "Googled" pointed to RSC

Thanks a lot :drink:

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG