The online racing simulator
Bug
(13 posts, started )
Bug
When you are in a server, and you go in pit
but a new guest come and then you must wait to it have joined..
Bug?
or?
Not a bug, Been like it for ages.
Okey, anyway to fix?
#4 - wild
Quote from JO53PHS :There is no fix for it because It isn't a bug

"It's not a bug, it's a feature" -syndrome? In other words, why it does like that? There must be rational explanation why it is so.
Because that's how Scawen programmed it. On purpose. Thus not a bug.
Quote from tristancliffe :Because that's how Scawen programmed it. On purpose. Thus not a bug.

Yes, I knew that. However, I don't know the reason he made it that way. Aww... Forget it, I don't need the answer, I was just curious.
Lol.. bump 6 days?
Quote from aroX123 :Lol.. bump 6 days?

Why?
This topic should just get locked, your question has been answered and yet you bump your thread?
Quote from herki :Why?
This topic should just get locked, your question has been answered and yet you bump your thread?

Look at WILD and me, rigth above
The reason it's like this is to ensure that no issues occur for the person connecting. Currently there is no "backlog" or queue of events, for new connections, so when they connect they effectively get a snapshot of whats going on. If someone joined or left the pits before they connected properly, they would be out of sync and this would cause problems.
Quote from the_angry_angel :The reason it's like this is to ensure that no issues occur for the person connecting. Currently there is no "backlog" or queue of events, for new connections, so when they connect they effectively get a snapshot of whats going on. If someone joined or left the pits before they connected properly, they would be out of sync and this would cause problems.

Thank you for answering. After you explained it, I understand completely why it is made so.

Bug
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG