The online racing simulator
Since we have gone off topic anyway:
What is best for someone who wants the fun factor out of a RC car rather then competion factor, petrol or electric rc car?
1:10 kyosho beetle
1:8 4wd 3,5ccm top gun (buggy)
and two very simple 1:8 3,5 ccm 2wd roadcars

the buggy was definately the most fun .

electric is nice, but i love the power and noise of a 'real' engine. i hate the maintenance though :P.

on topic:
i never understood this sport.....it's just stupid.
this vid is find is quite cool but really a bit pointless to make the fastest car go round in circles..

i am more of a fan of the fastest speed boat vid i saw on the net.... much more impressive!!

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :this vid is find is quite cool but really a bit pointless to make the fastest car go round in circles..

i am more of a fan of the fastest speed boat vid i saw on the net.... much more impressive!!

mad

Agreed, I maybe wouldn't even bother to go watch 'em live :/

Talking about RC boats, I believe someone can find that video of a "boat" that could fly and perform insane tricks

edit: It was this http://www.rcdiscounts.com/acb ... duct_ID=2370&st_id=54
I've seen a better video though..
I havent raced RC in bout 1 and a half years but used to be very seriously involved in it. Used to take part in enduros and occasionally the tamiya cup.
Raced mini's, stock 4wrd and super stock(17 turns) all these were tamiya
And had my favourite, my Yokoma YR4M2 Type J with a 9 turn triple....fooked off like there was no tomorow!

Should get back into it cause iv invested so much into it its just not worth selling.
Shiznittels! That`s goddamn fast!! i were hoping all the time that it would blow up But still! damn that`s fast

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG