The online racing simulator
Already Tuned car
(84 posts, started )
Quote from scania :L don't like the super high turbo power car

i love large boost to displacement ratio!
You say you want an ameatur race car, but what your not getting is that if you make any car into a race car you will improve the engine, brakes, suspesion, wheel+tyres and aero but what you can't get through your thick head is that nearly all the road cars in LFS have had this done, thats all what the XFR, UFR. FZR. FXR. XRR are they have more powerfull engines, suspension, bigger brakes, aero, slicks, bigger wheels. The only car i even want to see would be an enzo type car that actually can handle the power it has as it had been designed to wothstand that sort of power output. Even that would be pointless. Who wants to race a 400+ bhp car on road tyres, it would be like driving the GTR's on road tyres what would be the fun in that?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You say you want an ameatur race car, but what your not getting is that if you make any car into a race car you will improve the engine, brakes, suspesion, wheel+tyres and aero but what you can't get through your thick head is that nearly all the road cars in LFS have had this done, thats all what the XFR, UFR. FZR. FXR. XRR are they have more powerfull engines, suspension, bigger brakes, aero, slicks, bigger wheels. The only car i even want to see would be an enzo type car that actually can handle the power it has as it had been designed to wothstand that sort of power output. Even that would be pointless. Who wants to race a 400+ bhp car on road tyres, it would be like driving the GTR's on road tyres what would be the fun in that?

Just take 911 be a example
The GTR class now, is 911 RSR
But I want the Gemballa Avalanche 997
911 RSR

Gemballa Avalanche GTR800 EVO-R

To do what? Race it? why would you want to race it?, it's took an ok car and made it horrible it won't be as fast at the race car or as nice to drive, so what would you do with it? say the devs implemmented that car into the game (standard) than we got thte race car and that ricer version so thats 3 cars based around 1. When we could of had 2 completely different ones, it's never going to happen, EVER so stop suggesting.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :To do what? Race it? why would you want to race it?, it's took an ok car and made it horrible it won't be as fast at the race car or as nice to drive, so what would you do with it? say the devs implemmented that car into the game (standard) than we got thte race car and that ricer version so thats 3 cars based around 1. When we could of had 2 completely different ones, it's never going to happen, EVER so stop suggesting.

actually, since we already have a turbo class and GTR class of cars...
why not have an Evolution class?
Yeah, why not muddy the waters even further?

Already Tuned car
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG