The online racing simulator
My Minivan Si -Rolling shots.
(44 posts, started )
#2 - JJ72
you have tiny head
Where's the minivan as I expected from the title?
Quote from mrodgers :Where's the minivan as I expected from the title?

Indeed. Where's the minivan?
Damn, that's a nice... Jeep - in the second to last picture!
your head looks so small in that civic haha!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :your head looks so small in that civic haha!

i am 5'8 and i dont give a damn.. wow everyone staring at my damn head...your gay?
Who took the photos? I just started getting into photography, so I'm always interested in photos at the moment. Shot 3 is a great shot, much like you see in magazines and adverts. If only the window had been up, it probably would have been capable of making some money.
Quote from mrodgers :Who took the photos? I just started getting into photography, so I'm always interested in photos at the moment. Shot 3 is a great shot, much like you see in magazines and adverts. If only the window had been up, it probably would have been capable of making some money.

my friend taking the pics for me.. he using my camera.. it was canon A540 it isnt bad.
You're right, the third shot looks like something out of a magazine

Regarding the small head comment by JJ72, don't worry, (I think) he was only joking. It looks that way because it's a bigger car than it appears, and also because you're on the far side of the car so you are further away than you appear.
Hmm nice car and rims
/me can't wait for his 200SX
Nice rims
Quote from Michael Denham :You're right, the third shot looks like something out of a magazine

Regarding the small head comment by JJ72, don't worry, (I think) he was only joking. It looks that way because it's a bigger car than it appears, and also because you're on the far side of the car so you are further away than you appear.

ah ok cool.

the rims made by japan. its Work Emotion XD9. yums
I love gold rims on a black car, works so nicely. I think they're the perfect size too by the way. Not too big, just right sidewall. I hate bigger rims with no sidewall, it just doesn't look purposeful. What size are they? I guess 16in but what about width and profile?
1) I don't see a rolled minivan
2) That's a HUUUUGE Civic....you look tiny in it
My Saturn will pwn you in the twisties.
Quote from Michael Denham :I love gold rims on a black car, works so nicely. I think they're the perfect size too by the way. Not too big, just right sidewall. I hate bigger rims with no sidewall, it just doesn't look purposeful. What size are they? I guess 16in but what about width and profile?

hell yeah.. it 17x7.5 +42 offset and tires is 225/45 they are perfect setup bro. i love it!
So is a proper Mugen Civic or a look alike?
Lol, you look like a baby in that car xD
And where is the minivan?

Quote from Luke.S :So is a proper Mugen Civic or a look alike?

i bought mugen parts and installed it myself.

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG