The online racing simulator
Insim suggest :)
A Guys speaking, and say :
Yellow flag! Slow down!
or
You Won! very good!
ahh, you finished at 9 place..
Something like that
IIRC Becky made something like this a while back, but it never worked very well.
Can anyone make now?
Just test
Is that not what Pitspotter does?
/ban arox123 for always being able to create threads that have been made countless times.

Ever heard of anything creative? unique? no.
Quote from MijnWraak :/ban arox123 for always being able to create threads that have been made countless times.

Ever heard of anything creative? unique? no.

I agree
Well, as long as he is a user of this forum he can create and post everything he wants, just as long it doesn`t go against the forum rules.
Do i break the rules?
Nope
But my advice is to think twice before making a topic, maybe do a little search and see if there is a topic about the suggestion / subject befor making a topic.

Aswell, maybe try to, if you making a new topic, make sure that it`s somehow uniqe at any way, and maybe write a little more in topic, it makes the others that reads it belive that there is some work behind it / meaning of the topic.

Just think about those two things mention above, and you`ll be fine
Quote from aroX123 :Do i break the rules?

YES you do break the rules. Every time you post useless crap you're spamming and wasting people's time. That IS against the rules, and you've already been reported for that.

So do the math.
Quote from BurnOut69 :YES you do break the rules. Every time you post useless crap you're spamming and wasting people's time. That IS against the rules, and you've already been reported for that.

So do the math.

Well thanks alot for that usefull and contributing post. When you post crap like that, you are equally as useless as the one you mention against.

If you are going to whine, at least whine propper, instead of trying to do a silly flamewar.

Excuse me? Im pointing him towards the right direction before he gets banned by a mod, unlike you who obviously havent read the forum rules.

Im not whining Im stating a fact, though Im positive Im not the only one who gets annoyed when reading the same one-liners all over the forum day after day.

Your problem if you take this personal, it wasnt even directed to you.
Quote from BurnOut69 :Excuse me? Im pointing him towards the right direction before he gets banned by a mod, unlike you who obviously havent read the forum rules.

Im not whining Im stating a fact, though Im positive Im not the only one who gets annoyed when reading the same one-liners all over the forum day after day.

Your problem if you take this personal, it wasnt even directed to you.

Ok, I`ll write it down simple.

1 - I have readed the rules, thank you
2 - I was trying to help him, giving he suggestion of what he can do different
3 - Of course I am anoyed by people like him, but at least try to tell them on a objective and contributing way. If you have readed the rules, you`ll see that it`s against the rules aswell.
4 - I did not take it personal, but I didn`t find your post to any help at all. Your going on a attack on him, without even giving him a contstructive comment. It`s not contributing or helping telling someone that they spaming and posting crap.
5 - I am on your side, I want that Arox change his style a little, but at least do it fair
6 - Do we understand eachother?
Come on guys, stop beening so mean...it's ok if he didnt know the topic can always get deleted..
Quote from ToXiC10 :Come on guys, stop beening so mean...it's ok if he didnt know the topic can always get deleted..

+1 for a more patient community.
If this thread have been before.. so show it please
and thanks the very end.
Sort of...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG