The online racing simulator
LFS Snow Edition Pre Release
(21 posts, started )
New Version LFS Snow edition is being released very soon.

V 0.1
========
Added:Snow Textures

V 0.2
========
Added:Tire Spikes
Removed:Trees (accept for backround)
Added: Dust Particles

V0.3
========
Added:More Textures
Implemented:An installer
Added:New backround
Removed:Tire Spikes
Fixed:Menu Music (too many low frequencys)

MORE TO COME!
It certaintly isn't a pre release if the files aren't released....... ?

I don't see anything.
Stop making new threads every time you make an update. Make a thread when its done, or post in the old one
Quote from Tweaker :It certaintly isn't a pre release if the files aren't released....... ?

I don't see anything.

Ahhh... But this all is typed Pre the actual Release... hence pre-release...

Not that I see the use of this thread meself, but hey... I just woke up, so that could be just me.
of course, no one really cares about this if you don't give us something to watch or download :P
Quote from TagForce :Ahhh... But this all is typed Pre the actual Release... hence pre-release...

Not that I see the use of this thread meself, but hey... I just woke up, so that could be just me.

The fact is, it does mean something is released.... or should be.

prelease:
Something released before an official or scheduled date.

Maybe the author is giving us an update or progress report on the project, but it is definitely not a prerelease unless something is released
mybe he just forgot.
is it for Blackwood only? I would love to apply this patch during the cold season.:spin:
Will you make bare trees? Or replace everything with fur- or pine-trees?
Release date pushed ahead, we were planning on releaseing it today, but there are some problems we really need to fix, sorry about making so many topics
Its for all tracks, the trees are removed accept for backround trees.
#11 - GerG
Quote from -YR-BDINGU :Its for all tracks, the trees are removed accept for backround trees.

Wouldn't EXCEPT be a better word for what u mean instead of ACCEPT? (Just to make sure i understand what u mean)
:doh: everyones a critic

but ya.. no files? no release lol (no release of any type.. whats being released?)
Sorry guys, might be after christmas, and yes Except would be a better word thanks :uglyhamme we are having some difficultys making the snow textures look the best we can, we dont want to release a crap mod, we want to release the best mod out there.
installers = pee :P
Quote from -YR-BDINGU :Sorry guys, might be after christmas, and yes Except would be a better word thanks :uglyhamme we are having some difficultys making the snow textures look the best we can, we dont want to release a crap mod, we want to release the best mod out there.

Seriously, you are better off showing your progress here, this thread is about a release, but we don't see anything. If you want to make improvements, you can always make a new version..... so there is no problem with showing us now.
any news?
If you're not going to show us anything why make a thread?

Thanks for wasting 2 minutes of my time which I could have better spent standing on my head.
Quote from ajp71 :wasting 2 minutes of my time which I could have better spent standing on my head.

Do you do that often, or was it just a one off

Sorry for the pointless post - trying to keep them to a minimum
I like spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could afford spam! ... well, no not really, but ...

I wish I could afford anything. Payments, payments, payments! Insurance, RACV, finance, and all off a deliveries-driving job. Good thing I live at home...
actually.. we were working together for a while and he decided to continue my current snowmod.. so he is improving it .. good luck -YR-BDINGU

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG