The online racing simulator
Length of thread (max char count) too low
I was just updating my longish thread and it seems we have this new feature that limits the thread length to 30000 characters.

That is waaaay to low for my special needs. So, ehm, any chance to get the limit to something like 35k or so? Iirc I have seen only one or two posts that have been abusevely (sp) long.

I'll post this here because some nerd might have a better solution to all this *mumbles*

I want refund!!!!1111 *

*joke
Hmm, after reading what I actually wrote above I might write a clarification of it:

There is this maximum limit of 30000 letters per post which is not enough for what I'd like to use. If possible could it be upped to 35k or something similar?

If this is possible I'd be thankful because I'm running out of characters on the log

If this is not possible could a moderator add a reply from me as the 2nd post so I could divide the log on two first posts (I'm guessing this isn't possible?). This would make updating the thread a bit more cumbersome but at least possible .

kthxbye
#3 - _ak
you can open new thread with copied text from old one and reserve few posts for your purposes.
Quote from _ak :you can open new thread with copied text from old one and reserve few posts for your purposes.

Hmm, that might be the easiest thing to do... hmm...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG