The online racing simulator
football event
(31 posts, started )
football event
hello i am the owner of the team and server [UKFC] and i am writing to see if many people would like me to start a football league.

our server now has an insim with a great layout.

if you could email me if you have a team/s that would be intrested.
[email protected]

thankyou
football??

how can that be done in lfs???

if you could post some more info,then i might be in
football in lfs
i have made a layout to look liek a football pitch
i also have an insim added to this so as soon as the " ball " enters the goal area it get added to the score board.

the "ball " is a uf1 as that is the most suitable car and the players use a RB4 as it is strong and quite fast

any more info i could show you on the server
Im in :P Tell the server,the day and the password
Im in - sounds fun
once i get a few more admitions il set dates
Quote from pro_drift_93 :i have made a layout to look liek a football pitch
i also have an insim added to this so as soon as the " ball " enters the goal area it get added to the score board.

the "ball " is a uf1 as that is the most suitable car and the players use a RB4 as it is strong and quite fast

any more info i could show you on the server

sure

just post server name and stuff and ill be in(if not something comes up)
can you share the insim and the Layout? pleaaaaseee
sharing insim and layouit
im afraid i couldnt share the insim as it is modified for my own team but you would be welcome to join my team. as we are now recruiting new players.
#10 - troy
why not just open the server for the masses and see if there is enough interest for a league? i remember playing football on the FLP server very well back when there was the world cup and it was lots of fun. if this is just half as good i will probably give it a try
well when i have enough players il make a date to start this
I'm in.
Well Im in!

Your team.. im afraid im gonna said no,, i want to be alone in my lfs-adventure but thanks
better make the mrt as ball, anyway im in
7 people so far im looking for at least 10 to start off
#
thankyou
I gladly join, this seems fun
ok then 8 seems enough as i have a few members that will play

if ou could sort yourselves into 2 teams of 4 it would be helpful
#18 - wild
Nice ill join in send me a pm with the details please
This sounds fun! Im in! =)
Problem is that he is on a global 30 day ban for too many server bans. Try /find pro_drift_93 ingame for proof. I will host the league if Josh wants

BTW: Im [UKFC] Shaun
well u dont have the insim well the event will still go on as planned as i dont host over lfs

but il have to get some of my members to watch the match and make sure it is fair.
Quote from shaun463 :Problem is that he is on a global 30 day ban for too many server bans. Try /find pro_drift_93 ingame for proof. I will host the league if Josh wants

BTW: Im not [UKFC] Shaun

Im not [UKFC] Shaun !!! we need to talk
Why am I out the team? Or is it that you're on about [UKTC] or [UKDC]

If you let me I'll monitor it also Chris has that LFSlapper script for corners, goal kicks, yellows cards etc
Quote from shaun463 :Why am I out the team? Or is it that you're on about [UKTC] or [UKDC]

If you let me I'll monitor it also Chris has that LFSlapper script for corners, goal kicks, yellows cards etc

no need for the lfs lapper as i now have an insim for the football
Cool! Chris is working on a [UKTC] insim app

football event
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG