The online racing simulator
SpeedCore 1 Year
(7 posts, started )
SpeedCore 1 Year
I really disliked the music and the AI could ruin even the greatest video. As usual though your angles and look of the video are nice, you just need to find something worth recording before putting in all that work.
The music is a matter of taste. Maybe you are right, maybe you're not.

About the footage...i agree.
Oh well, i've try to group all the teams members, for a few laps with a few cars and tracks for about 2 weeks.... but with this guys... it's.... impossible.
I got a life, and not much time, soo i had to do all by myself as usual, and use what ever i could find.
They wanted a video...soo here it is, not my best work that for sure, but i can't make a BigMac without the burguer.
Maybe next time they can put some effort into it, and maybe the result will be diferent.
Until then... this is my last team video.
I think you should do that in private.

I liked the video. Including the music.
Quote from FOX 1977 :The music is a matter of taste. Maybe you are right, maybe you're not.

About the footage...i agree.
Oh well, i've try to group all the teams members, for a few laps with a few cars and tracks for about 2 weeks.... but with this guys... it's.... impossible.
I got a life, and not much time, soo i had to do all by myself as usual, and use what ever i could find.
They wanted a video...soo here it is, not my best work that for sure, but i can't make a BigMac without the burguer.
Maybe next time they can put some effort into it, and maybe the result will be diferent.
Until then... this is my last team video.

Hell I know, Its tough to get all your team to show up just for a video...
i think u can make better video mate
Quote from zeugnimod :I think you should do that in private.

I liked the video. Including the music.

Tks, but you think wrong my friend.... but that's ok.
I knew this video would suck without some things and some team work, and in that way i didn't had the usual "inspiration", but time was running out and soo was my patience.:tired:

SpeedCore 1 Year
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG