The online racing simulator
LFS Burnout & Drag with real sounds
(14 posts, started )
Hi again!

I've just made a short video. You can see some burnout, but with RL sounds How do you like it?

Hi-Res download 800x600 - 18MB

YouTube version
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hi again!

I've just made a short video. You can see some burnout, but with RL sounds How do you like it?

Hi-Res download 800x600 - 18MB

YouTube version

Did you add those sounds onto the video or are those the sounds you have imported to LFS? If you imported them....would you mind uploading them?
Quote from scoobyrbac :Did you add those sounds onto the video or are those the sounds you have imported to LFS? If you imported them....would you mind uploading them?

I've recorded them from YouTube Skyline videos, that's why their size is quite big
Here they are.
how do you import sounds into lfs??
Quote from mutt107 :how do you import sounds into lfs??

LOL, as I said those sounds are not in LFS, I recorded them from Youtube Skyline videos. Also attached the sounds... Just read back
vrooooooooom vrooooooooom
Wow I like it. It's really simple and some of the sounds could fit the video better but I think you did a great job.
the RB engine really is a beautiful thing.
Lol so they are a fake or i don't gei it
Nice quality, Nice editing, but the sounds didnt fit in well.

Good job tho
Nice sounds I like the fz pulling off the line at the end. Makes me want to find some good sounds and go and make something similar myself.
Quote from Michael Denham :Nice sounds I like the fz pulling off the line at the end. Makes me want to find some good sounds and go and make something similar myself.

Woo good luck for the project, you can download these sounds if you want. The link is in post #3
I like the last sound

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG