The online racing simulator
#1 - SamH
CTRA stats on Facebook
#2 - J@tko
Very nice =)

Edit: DEMO RACER!?!? I think I need to sort something out...

:Edit2: Sorted =)
#4 - SamH
LMAO! Message for ya..
Quote from Bob Smith :What's he need a second account for? Greedy bastard.

Facebook is really growing.
Added
What a nice little thingy

And yes, I`ll agree, facebook is growing. But now it starts to confuse me, because I have like a wall, a fun wall, a friend wall, a top friend wall and ...I don`t remember the last one, but hell, lol
be nice to have the same thing but for LFS stats

great work though!
Ohh, its all gone a bit pear shaped on Facebook.

My stats say..

Driver Ranking

National: 333
International: 2472

A rapid decline.
Sam, how do I have .333333333 of a point?
Im a supporter of myspace wheres my justice?
Ur Gay?

#13 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Ohh, its all gone a bit pear shaped on Facebook.

My stats say..

Driver Ranking

A rapid decline.

Pull your finger out Moose.... those sorts of rankings are usuallly only resevered for British tennis players
Quote from The Moose :Ohh, its all gone a bit pear shaped on Facebook.

My stats say..

Driver Ranking

A rapid decline.

Hmm I have something similar. 121 International is oke but 14 th national ??.
#15 - SamH
Righto, I'll let Ali know
Got to be something wrong there, natinally I`m currently on 2th place, and around 70th internasjonal.
#17 - Dru
Quote from niels1 :Hmm I have something similar. 121 International is oke but 14 th national ??.

Yup, they said Holland was so small it would be included with Belgium, and there are 13 of them better than you
My apologies for the minor oversight on my part.

As I am sure you’re aware I can only test this with a limited number of accounts and it just so happened the accounts I tested it with where all from England. Thus I did not notice my minor flaw of having WHERE Country=’England’ in my mySQL code.

At least it’s not as bad as the typing error it had yesterday – Sam knows what I mean.

All the profiles should have been updated with the correct information as of 1744 UK time.

Again, apologies for the mistake!
#19 - SamH
hehe.. he squirms!
Ah yes, the string of seemingly random characters is gone as well

Does the license pic change at all?
It always seems to show my SS license, I would much rather it showed my Titanium one
#21 - SamH
Yesss... about that seemingly random string of characters... if only that had been ALL that was!!

Facebook caches the licence, sadly. It's supposed to randomly display one of your 3 licence statuses.. CTRA, SS or BnJ I'll ask Ali if he can change it to show all 3.
Quote from Bean0 :Ah yes, the string of seemingly random characters is gone as well

Does the license pic change at all?
It always seems to show my SS license, I would much rather it showed my Titanium one

It should be random, however facebook seems to cache images to save bandwidth.

I have changed it to display the 3 license types, so all 3 should be shown on your profile next time your stats update.
Quote from SamH :Yesss... about that seemingly random string of characters... if only that had been ALL that was!!

It wasn't that important

Quote from SamH :
Facebook caches the licence, sadly. It's supposed to randomly display one of your 3 licence statuses.. CTRA, SS or BnJ I'll ask Ali if he can change it to show all 3.

damn you! I really should have refreshed first.
It doesn't show any of my licenses(in Firefox or IE7)
It shows all of mine

What's yer facebook names? I just made an account a few minutes ago

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG