The online racing simulator
Can we have
(7 posts, started )

Poll : Should we have rules for the OFF topic?

No
Yes
Can we have
a sticky?

for people who don't understand the meaning of "Off topic"

this is a topic for things off topic to lfs but still related to lfs in some strange way.

its not like other forums where u get a thread related to NOOB questions, so what im asking can we have a sticky to show some OFF topic rules

that way we don't get 3 locked visable threads because we are all having some war of cussing at each other!

thats all i have to say what do u think
should we have some rules for the off topic?

but i think that this would be a great idea
oLol n00b we already haev roolz.
Think you need to correct that post a little
It don`t need to be releated to LFS, it can be everything.

Point is that it need to be kind of serious topic, the aim is to discuss everything, everyday matters, not spam post and such.
Like good examples - What music are you listening to, what car do you own, etc. Topics that actually serves a purpose
Quote : Free discussion forum or maybe you just want to say something
Keep the conversation light though - this is not a rant arena! The rules will be enforced a bit more strictly here.

Where does it say that it has to do anything with LFS? After all, there is a word "free".

Oh, and there is a link to rules, as well.

You lose. Forget justice!
#5 - JTbo
This poll looks like that there could be clear rules sticky that would have those rules and perhaps bit more insight to what is ok and what not to talk about in OT section.

I have not seen any requirement to it to be LFS only content either, so clearly it looks like op has bit confused view to what are rules of this area.
#6 - wark
LFS is the topic. Therefore "off topic" = having nothing to do with LFS.
People can & should & do talk about anything & everything in this section - just look at thread titles on the front page. The problem isn't off-topic threads, it's people not thinking before they click "post new thread" and filling the place up with pointless annoying bullshit.

If I were to want anything in the Off Topic section it'd be more aggressive moderation, but the mods seem pretty quick to pounce on anything that's offensive or just plain stupid already (such as those recent spammy, childish "why I'm pissed off" threads), so I have no complaints there :up:

Can we have
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG