The online racing simulator
big team asks for a base skin
(1 post, started )
Hi, I don't feel commfortable at all asking for a skin, but maybe I can find some help this way

We are a top Spanish team, and recently I suggested to my team admins (I'm not one of them) to renew our base skin, which we have been using for almost two years now. They told me that if I find a nice base skin it will definitely be an . We are actually two teams, but use the same skin with a different blue tonality (we had to split into two teams of 20 people each due to our league rules).

This is the skin we've been using:

Original one (Q3 team):

Darker one (MTK2 racers):

We are looking for something that would somehow keep blue as the main colour, but looks more like a "serious racing team" and more "modern/futuristic" -ie getting the flame out of the hood-, if possible with just a few-or no- ads as we have our own sponsor (not shown in the pics above).

WHAT I ASK FOR:

I don't want anybody to start something for us at all, but if you already have something that you think approaches to the description above and would look cool in blue (other secondary colours would be ok) just post some pic and I'll have my people take a look at it. It doesn't matter if it isn't blue, we'll just imagine how it would like We wouldn't even need support for it, I think we could just take a base skin and adapt it to all the cars when needed.

We have people who know how to edit skins, but we don't have much time to create something from scratch, and neither we are ones to steal work from others, so that's why we ask for help from the outside.

Thanks in advance

PS: I've seen some skins I like in the "master skinnerz" site, but I don't think I'd be welcomed if I just registered to ask for skins.
PS2: Your skin would be featured in cool movies by unokeva (example), and maybe some WRs! (right now we only have one though :shrug

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG