The online racing simulator
Preset CF XRT
(14 posts, started )
Preset CF XRT
As the thread shows, basically if you can't be stuffed doing the cf every time you skin the xrt, just whip this on it and it's done for you.

CF areas skinned:
  • Bonnet
  • Spoilers
  • Mirriors
Basically the most common places cf are skinned.

Cheers,
Bird :eclipseeh
Attached images
XRT_cfpreset.png
...Dont the cf pattern looks a bit large...?
I dont think so... imo its alright
might include the trunk and doors and put them on seperate layers. This could be quite a good kit, I CF those areas all the time. Also include a black top and b pillar.
Just quickly knocked up some XRT carbon fibre parts aswell. This one includes bonnet, boot, doors, mirrors, wing and wing supports.

Also I've done 2 versions. 1 with the normal carbon fibre texture and 1 with 85% opaque black layer over the top.

Enjoy.

Edit: Just realised there is a little mistake on the doors. Removed the file until its fixed.

Edit2: Fixed the door. I can only upload the darker version as the normal version exceeds the forum file size limit.

Edit3: Uploaded them on cRapidshare in a .rar file. http://rapidshare.com/files/88640761/XRT_CFparts.rar.html
Attached images
XRT_CFparts2.png
Been busy today making carbon fibre parts for all cars (except MRT).

Just like the above post, two files per car, one with normal carbon fibre and one with a 85% opaque black layer.

All the parts are on a .png with a transparent background, so all you need to do is slap it overtop of the car. Just delete the parts you don't want, as I'm sure there will be parts you won't want to use.

The parts done are the barge boards, bonnets, boots, doors, kanards, mirrors, mudguards, splitters, wings, wing supports, wing tips... Basically anything that you would possibly see in unpainted carbon fibre.

I've attached a preview of all the cars so you can get a fairly good idea of what you're downloading.

FR_CFparts - 4793kb

TBO_CFparts - 9547kb

LRF_CFparts - 11157kb

GTR_CFparts - 17410kb

SS_CFparts - 13662kb

If you can't download via Rapidshare for some reason, PM me and I will either upload somewhere else or email them.

And if you see something wrong with any of them, please let me know and I will fix them up.
Attached images
CFparts_prev.jpg
I don't think the doors are necessary. Apart from that good job
That`s a fine job there, beefy It`s going to save people a lot of time.

...and yeah, the doors aren`t necessary, but if you want them, they`re there, if you don`t, just cut them before you finish your skin. Simple really
I did the doors as there are some people that use them. And like stated, just delete what you don't want from them.
Will take some time to upload as it's about 50mb and I have a poor upload rate. I'll start it now and post the URL once it's done.

Edit: Upload is done. http://rapidshare.com/files/89176825/CFparts.rar.html - 56570kb
-
(gatebil94) DELETED by gatebil94
Can we get a kit for the VWS please?
Quote from piggy501 :Can we get a kit for the VWS please?

Here you go. It's by no means perfect. Some parts stretch like crap so look naff.

Transparent png attached.
Attached images
VWS_CFparts.png
Wow that was quick. Thanks!

Preset CF XRT
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG