The online racing simulator
New RAC
(5 posts, started )
New RAC
Actually there has been new Race about relased in 2005 but theres old one in lfs(atleast i think so) more info at www.raceabout.fi

i know i cant use it but new rac looks cooler
search is your friend.
I`m no good at looking those minor detail changes from 02/03 and 05 version of the car, in fact I can`t see any change eighter.
A other thing, I`m not sure it`s popular enough, that it would be usefull using time on changing some details on it. Hardly anyone that drives it.
Quote from The Very End :I`m no good at looking those minor detail changes from 02/03 and 05 version of the car, in fact I can`t see any change eighter.
A other thing, I`m not sure it`s popular enough, that it would be usefull using time on changing some details on it. Hardly anyone that drives it.

Since patch Y, the RAC behaves much more realistic and quite a joy to drive.
Hopefully more people will venture into the RAC/LX/XRT world with the new anti GTR slick physics.

The 05 RAC is supposed to be more balanced, they fixed something in the rear that makes the vehicle more stable under weight shifts now, etc.
Minor yet important changes that I'd love to see in LFS. Maybe even get an imaginary RAC "track edition"....ahhh daydreaming again
#5 - Osco
finally a rear ARB?

New RAC
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG