The online racing simulator
Rolex 24 @ Daytona
(10 posts, started )
Rolex 24 @ Daytona
Almost over now. A pretty clam race overall, but always fun to watch these long races.

Looks like Montoya's team has it wrapped up.
I think Scott Pruit won. parents made me turn it off halfway though the last lap!
Yeah, the Ganassi team won the prototypes.
Eh, for the one hour i watched last night it seemed really bland. The cars kept spinning and causing yellow flags. Only thing i thought was intresting was when someone lost a tire on the oval and it start rolling around the banking.

They need to do what the FIA did to Ferrari, start making the rules extremely biast towards opponents so it could be closer.
Around the 15h mark there was a car that was less than 30s from the leader. What happened to him? Suddenly i couldn't see it on the leaderboard anymore

On a side related note, it appears that the quality of the Pirelli tyres has decreased quite a bit recently.
I tried to watch it, but then TVU Player (speed tv stream from tvunetworks.com) failed and I lost interest and later just watched few minutes here and there. Also because pretty hard to relate to this race because I don't follow Nascar/IRL so most of the drivers are unknown for me except the ones I know from ALMS. And these Daytona "prototypes" are boring, altough it was nice for a long time to see high powered race cars without traction control
Watching Patrick Dempsey stuff it into a bit of armco leaving the pits was pretty amusing
it was a great race... Mexico 1st place
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Watching Patrick Dempsey stuff it into a bit of armco leaving the pits was pretty amusing

I almost spit my drink out watching that. It wasn't a horrible race, though there could have been more action. I hope next year is good.
The first Hong Kong driver was out in third hour....

Rolex 24 @ Daytona
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG