The online racing simulator
FXR bug?
(12 posts, started )
FXR bug?
It is the FXO GTR (FXR),
every thought about the car is made out of a FXO?
its like 180sx made 180gtr , its just car Code FXO XRT XRR FXR.
technicly the logo shold be there, but sence they share DDS files, we'll let it slide .
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :technicly the logo shold be there, but sence they share DDS files, we'll let it slide .

yes. that's right.
I would of thought it would still say FXO.

It is still an FXO at the end of the day, just beefed up by a "racing team"
There is nothing wrong with it saying FXO. The car is made from a FXO. In real life, it is far easier/cheaper to use the original panel instead of having to get one SPECIALLY made for that one car every time it gets broken.

Technically, it is still a FXO. Just modified a tad bit
Hi i no people must no about the gear indicater in the fxo gtr and the fzr as they was the same in last patch, any idea when it will get sorted please.

would be nice to see them

regards john
Attached images
LFS 2008-12-30 19-18-45-45.jpg
bmp sucks

In other words, I don't want to download a huge file just to see it. Convert to png/jpg highest quality please.
-
(jjones) DELETED by jjones
have attached jpg see ^ up 1
Quote from jjones :Hi i no people must no about the gear indicater in the fxo gtr and the fzr as they was the same in last patch, any idea when it will get sorted please.

would be nice to see them

regards john

The gear indicator is blocked by the wheel mesh, turn off the dashboard wheel and driver off in "View" under the options menu. ...And yes this is quite an old thread. almost a year old .

FXR bug?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG