The online racing simulator
(Default) Clean Skins
(23 posts, started )
(Default) Clean Skins
After seing TeazR's RB4 default skin, I had the idea of redoing the default skins. Same resolution, but without all the craps on them. Here are the peoples who deserve the credits for this:

TeazR for the RB4;
Bunta @ Master Skinnerz for the black mask and exhaust on some cars.

I will post more skins as I'm making them. Those can be used by everyone and well, even tho it waslike 10kb off a file, I'm a bit picky on quality to that's why I'm doing them.

I posted some packs at post #7
See Post #7
maybe make them 1024 or 2048.
I'm thinking to do them in 512, 1024 and 2048 so everyone will be happy.
sound great!
Only the single seaters to do then I'll be done. I should post this tonight.
Here are 14 of the skins, I haven't done the single seaters yet, just can't be arsed at the moment.

_512px
1024px
2048px
#9 - Danas
I allways get an error when i try to download them
good work riders.

definitely look cleaner
I agree they look better, but you could've gone one step further and got them even better.

CMX Viewer will be your friend.
any new on the SS?
No.
Cheers Rider. Looks cool. Have to use them
it says file unavailable, how can i get it?
same here
I cant get them either. Says no file found. Could some one help
Epic bump! Over a year old!
Quote from tinky winky :Epic bump! Over a year old!

Yes.. would you prefer if i just posted a new thread without using the search?
Not sure how I missed this the first time around; does anyone have these files still? Were these from after the updated interiors (meaning the mapping fixes/changes to the XR/XF cars) or the old ones?
Quote from MAGGOT :Not sure how I missed this the first time around; does anyone have these files still? Were these from after the updated interiors (meaning the mapping fixes/changes to the XR/XF cars) or the old ones?

Looking at the dates and stuff I guess they were pre-patch Z skins. Whenever I need the shadows for my skins I just use resized default skins from the CMX viewer.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Looking at the dates and stuff I guess they were pre-patch Z skins. Whenever I need the shadows for my skins I just use resized default skins from the CMX viewer.

I do the same, but I'd prefer proper resolution ones. Ah well.. maybe someone will make some more one day. I don't have the talent to do it.
Quote from MAGGOT :I do the same, but I'd prefer proper resolution ones. Ah well.. maybe someone will make some more one day. I don't have the talent to do it.

I had this pack once, it was quite nice if I remember (I hope that this is the pack I remember), but I deleted it back then because I wouldn´t even try and attempt to do a skin at that time =/
well, there are a couple of shadowmaps in a certain thread on this forum. it was started by XCnuse, and was called something like: shadow occlusion template. im on my phone now, so i cant really copy the link. it would take me ages

sad thing though, he didnt finish the layers for all cars

ill paste the link when im at school tomorrow.

EDIT.. Yeah, found it, quicker than i thought.

Click

(Default) Clean Skins
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG