The online racing simulator
S2 team needed
(21 posts, started )
S2 team needed
Hi, not for me but my cousin.

Username: dexter_123
Played LFS since about April
Enjoys racing and cruising mostly racing i think.
lives in the UK.
Servers: Conedodgers, LTC, [TC], CTRA, Redline, mixture of servers.
He's not the quickest of drivers but can improve alot.
Hes 13 years old.
And open for suggestions, not being in a team is putting him off LFS as he can't seem to find one.

Thanks.
#2 - th84
Why dont he join the team you are in?
maybe he wants to race against he's bro or he's team just dont wanna take him or he have got better reasons why not to take him into team
The biggest question is: Why can't he post himself?

I don't think any team will take him when other people post applications for him.
The problem with the team i am in is that we are a bunch or serious racers and enter leagues. We are all fast at what car we drive. Back when we raced the BF1 you had to be able to get a set time to even be considered to join (like i did), but hes just not at the same pace as us.

I posted for him as i asked him if he wanted me 2 and he said no, hes just feeling down about it and thinks no-one wants him to join their team and will probably quit lfs over it.

He was in my old team which i made (DD) and i actually gave the team to him but he doesn't want to recruit people. Ive tried all i can.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :The problem with the team i am in is that we are a bunch or serious racers and enter leagues. We are all fast at what car we drive. Back when we raced the BF1 you had to be able to get a set time to even be considered to join (like i did), but hes just not at the same pace as us.

I posted for him as i asked him if he wanted me 2 and he said no, hes just feeling down about it and thinks no-one wants him to join their team and will probably quit lfs over it.

He was in my old team which i made (DD) and i actually gave the team to him but he doesn't want to recruit people. Ive tried all i can.

He can try Storm Racing.

We are a serious but fun orientated team. We make up a combination of slow and fast racers and the fast racers are more than happy to help out whenever they can.

All that matters to us is a good attitude

www.stormracing.net
#8 - MR_B
Ever heard of teaching?? I'm sure there are many teams out there who would be happy to take a new driver under their wing. Especially if he's a clean racer, an active racer (and/or) forum member, and has a willingness to learn.
[SR] is also Sonic Realms team tag you may have to work that one out between yourselves.
#10 - MR_B
Quote from anttt69 :[SR] is also Sonic Realms team tag you may have to work that one out between yourselves.

Basically, the team that created it first may use that tag... unless you can agree to use drastically different colours to distinguish the two.

What's that old saying?..... Oh yeah,

"This tag isn't big enough for the two of us..."
#11 - mr_x
Storm Racing and Sonic Realms racing have both existed for quite a while as far as I'm aware, and they both have very different colour tags too. And I've never seen them have a problem with each other either.
#12 - MR_B
Then we say Hallelujah! and begin speculationz of teh merge...
Join -TR- Team Rock.. we have fun..
#14 - MR_B
Quote from aroX123 :Join -TR- Team Rock.. we have fun..

you don't have a site? The link in your signature returns a 404.
Thanks guys.. hope you remeber it isn't for me

Ive not seen him for about 2 weeks now, i think he may have gone off LFS the last time he got turned down from [F2F] i can't do anything about it were serious at racing. Hes not so into it.
Ill show him this thread and see what he says as so far ive had offers from TcD~ [SR] -TR- Orb
so gas he found a team yet , we still have slots here at orb
Yup seen him last night with the tag TcD so i guessed he passed the test he was on about sorry for late update.
ok thnks for reply .
Quote from mr_x :Storm Racing and Sonic Realms racing have both existed for quite a while as far as I'm aware, and they both have very different colour tags too. And I've never seen them have a problem with each other either.

Quite correct Sir! We both use SR but different colour tags. We also work closely together so if any confusion is ever caused it's not the end of the world
Gobble Gobble!

S2 team needed
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG