The online racing simulator
Can anyone make movie for me :S
(21 posts, started )
Hi dudes i saw the Movie making topic ,but i can't make a good movie like others Please can anyone make me a movie from my replay?
Attached files
drift.spr - 61.8 KB - 196 views
look at the sticky in the movie forum....it'll tell you all you need to know
Yes i tried but i can't change the cameras i use shift+u and i wait the car on 1 of the turns and when the car go thorought next to the camera i don't know how to change it to be on the next turn :S and i don'y know how to make a effects
#5 - Migz
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Yes i tried but i can't change the cameras i use shift+u and i wait the car on 1 of the turns and when the car go thorought next to the camera i don't know how to change it to be on the next turn :S and i don'y know how to make a effects

Yeah...... they dont have it so it changes the camera by itself. What people will do is film the first corner with one camera then restart the replay and then film the second corner with another camera.
Im pretty sure you can try making one yourself just try making a music video, pick some nice music you like. And just get some lfs racing video on it.
Not every video needs special effects.
Quote from Migz :Yeah...... they dont have it so it changes the camera by itself. What people will do is film the first corner with one camera then restart the replay and then film the second corner with another camera.
Im pretty sure you can try making one yourself just try making a music video, pick some nice music you like. And just get some lfs racing video on it.
Not every video needs special effects.

Ok but when i make the video it is about 170mb :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
A) every your problem has been discussed in Making LFS Videos topic
B) youre just giving excuses not to make a movie yourself
Hey I could, but i'm not feelin very inspired to make a movie now. that i've pulled out 2 LFS movies out recently.

But I guess there's nothing wrong with takin a look.

In one way squidheads right, you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself!

mosq, trust me, if you've made a movie once, you can carry on making them easily. It may be hard the first time, but after that, like people here, they can do it with a click of their fingers
#11 - Migz
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Ok but when i make the video it is about 170mb :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

well fraps doesnt compress the video it records, so yeah it will be pretty big. But just record all that you want, then compress it a bit. Theres a topic at the top of this forum on how to do this
and then just upload a higher quality version to a download site, and a lower quality one to youtube
Hope i helped
I've came up with footage up to 1.6GB

#13 - Migz
Quote from squad_e :I've came up with footage up to 1.6GB

Is that it? XD
ive come up with one video CLIP that was about 400mb.

I made a music video about Test Drive Unlimited and the total size of the folder that included all the clips id filmed was about 10 GB
Quote from Migz :Is that it? XD

I made a music video about Test Drive Unlimited and the total size of the folder that included all the clips id filmed was about 10 GB

Yes ,but my computer is prahistoric
HDD 70gb
CPU 1,77ghz
Video Card Geforce mx440 64mb
Ram 256
What to do with taht PC?
Quote from Migz :Is that it? XD

enough measuring your Video clip penises, since I work with 13+GB video SAMPLES daily....

@Moskvitch - so? read the thread I have already mentioned, it tells how to record without FPS loss....
I've done movies on a weaker machine with 40GB of total space...
Your PC config still looks like a excuse not to make a movie by yourself...
I really wonder why don't you try to make your own skins?
#16 - Migz
Quote from squidhead :enough measuring your Video clip penises, since I work with 13+GB video SAMPLES daily....

@Moskvitch - so? read the thread I have already mentioned, it tells how to record without FPS loss....

Yeah but you do videos all the time, where as i do not. lol.
And on topic, you have loads of space, just make a video, save a low quality version, save a high quality version. And then delete the clips.
You dont HAVE to have those clips on your computer forever.
And stop complaining that you cant make a video because the nly reason you probably couldnt would be if you didnt have a godamn computer.

edit: just because i have a bigger video penis
Quote from squidhead :enough measuring your Video clip penises, since I work with 13+GB video SAMPLES daily....

Man i make skins ,but i don't know how to use the CMX viewer and my skins are in my signature and my avatar.They are made by me
#18 - Migz
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Man i make skins ,but i don't know how to use the CMX viewer and my skins are in my signature and my avatar.They are made by me

correction. Your skin is in your sig, you only have one.

And using the cmx is easy, put your skin in the skin folder.
load up the viewer. Select your car. then select your skin

but skins is nothing to do with making a video!
Dudes i made a simple polka movie ,but it is 401mb Tell me a good compresing program ?
I think DivX and Xvid have compression capabilities but (embarrassingly) I really have no idea what's going on with them. Maybe you'll have better luck. On the other hand, you could re-import the big file back into your movie software (what is it, by the way?) and export it again until it's a good size.
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Dudes i made a simple polka movie ,but it is 401mb Tell me a good compresing program ?

VirtuaDub

and

Xvid codec

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG