The online racing simulator
wheels
(8 posts, started )
wheels
plz can sum1 tell me how i can make my own wheels? i see peeps driving around with different wheels... how do you change them? (is it possible for me to have bbs RK wheels on the XRG?) p.s. where do i save new wheels if i can
plz reply soon!
Nope. Only the XRG, XFG and XRT (maybe now the FBMW instead of the XRT?) wheels can be modified using BeSpoke, which requires a license.
the only program for that is be-spoke but its outdated and its only for S2 licenced.
why did you post 2 threads???
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
Just sit tight..no, ante up for S2 and you use the program called "Bespoke" from http://www.Master-skinnerz.com
but it ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE A LICENSE so we have no problem here. The only other way is if you were to take the wheel's skin file and make an overlay, but it looks like ass even if you are a pro with Photoshop. I think they are working on a new bespoke which will kick ass when it is out!
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Don't call him a noob your a demo racer.

No.

Screw off, just because he's a demo racer, doesn't mean he's anything less. This is the problem with S2 users, we talk down to demo racers like they are a lower class. We ought to practice social communism here, where we're all a single class.

wheels
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG