The online racing simulator
Problem mit Reperatur im spiel an der box
Also ich habe ein problem wenn mein wagen kaputt ist und ich in die Box Fahre wurde er doch vor dem patch immer reperiert und jetzt geht das nicht mehr was kann das sein bitte um schnelle hilfe danke

Und ich habe schon alles versucht und bitte um hilfe
Bei Singelplayer F12 tippen, dann mit den Cursortasten nach unten und Schadensreparatur auf ein.
K.A. obs online auch geht.

Ansonsten im Engischsprachigen Forum, nur Englisch bitte.

Edit:
I try to Translate (with my poor english)

I have a problem, if my car is Damaged and I enter the Box, before the last patch it gets repaired, but now that does not work anymore, so what can I do.
Please fast Help, thank´s.
I tried everything, please help.
Englisch, bitte

Glucklich, ich kann ein bissen Deutch sprechen
ok ok, i know this.... Du bist einen hund geboms*
It was Icemann1986's first post here, so fogive him
I hope he'll learn it, 'til he posts again
english forum!

german forum: http://lfs.foren.4players.de/index.php

[german]
Während der Fahrt F12 drücken und mit den Cursortasten "runter" auf "Schaden reparieren", nun den Cursor nach "links" (oder "rechts") drücken, so dass "An" dasteht.

Fertig
[/german]

while driving: press f12 to enter the pit / setup menu, and press the cursor "down" till "repair damage". now press the cursor "left" (or "right") so it displays "yes".

done
In the german forum he said that he doesn't see a menu when he press F12 (also F9, F10, F11). They told him already the obvious answers. I don't know what's behind his problem.
maybe in shift F mode?
Unless he provides a picture of how it looks for him, we can only come up with the basic stuff...

Or at least describe his problem and what he already tried... "Damage" could mean more or less, engine damage, suspension damage, old tires...

Thats a bit like saying "My car won't start, please help".
Could be clutch heat, which takes time to fade and can't be instantly fixed
Broken/remapped F12 key?
Sounds like German technology at its finest clashing with England's finest programming
But seriously, probably should post up his specs and a picture or video of what he is experiencing.
Maybe he just needs to a reinstall of LFS?
Quote from Infiniti :Sounds like German technology at its finest clashing with England's finest programming
But seriously, probably should post up his specs and a picture or video of what he is experiencing.
Maybe he just needs to a reinstall of LFS?

No german car would suffer from that kind og problems
Maby they are using brittish cars, that sounds logical

BESSERMACHEN !!!

EDIT :
The only problem with german cars is :
I can`t earn the money to buy one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG