The online racing simulator
Mad Catz Dual Force (ps2 wheel & pedals)
Does anyone have the pc drivers for this steering wheel please?

I originally bought it for my ps2 years ago, i've got the wheel working..kind of (dont know what to set the "wheen turn" to in the options. the pedals arent working tho

here's a pic of my wheel/pedals LINK

Cheers
Quote from super_hoops1967 :Does anyone have the pc drivers for this steering wheel please?

I originally bought it for my ps2 years ago, i've got the wheel working..kind of (dont know what to set the "wheen turn" to in the options. the pedals arent working tho

here's a pic of my wheel/pedals LINK

Cheers

I don't have that wheel i use the MC2, but I have a box that I bought at Wal-Mart..Dont know if you have one by you or not but its a Universal USB Converter

http://www.chinagameware.com/browse/c.converter/

I have the first one listed there with the black background. There is no drivers for it but if you had one with an Xbox plug on it you would need XBCD. If you ever find drivers for the PS2 plug please let me know.
In the options for the wheel, try setting the throttle/brake axes option to buttons
That was the same problem I had with my madcatz MC2 wheel. The problem lies in the converter, some of them just don't work.. I also had the same converter as you and nothing worked except steering and my shifter..otherwise I had no pedals or buttons.

I take it you have a PS2 controller... Use your converter and plug in the controller. I acutally ended up using my PS3 controller until I got a sidewinder wheel.

Use the right analoge stick for throttle / brake, left one for steering. R1 and L1 for shift up and down.. That is the best setup for racing with a controller for me.
yeah i've been using my PS2 controller but then i remembered i had the madcatz wheel so i thought i'd give it a try. the wheels not bad.....not great but usable (left hand side of the steering wheel buttons don't work lol)

I'm ordering a new wheel on friday so hopefully by mid next week i can start arranging my room for a better wheel setup lol
what wheel? I just got the G25 and it is amazing.
i think that was the 2nd wheel i ever owned. i hat lots of fun w/ it in cart world series and nascar 98. its non-ffb iirc...
well i've been playing the south city chicane rev course a lot recently so now the right turn is a little "loose" shall we say lol

I aint buying a G25, they are way out of my price range. i only play LFS with a wheel so i cant justify going over £45 for a wheel & pedals. so i'm going for the EX from play.com for £45.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG