The online racing simulator
CoRe 24HR Broadcast - Unrelased Video!
(19 posts, started )
I was trying to make a quick video for the 24HR broadcast. After about an hour and a half of work this is what we came up with. Sadly we didn't get to release it in time but that didn't really break my heart with 3 others in the broadcast.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H_yOR3YrzGA
Short and nice. Awesome skin too!
Wow! That car look amazing. And the video isn't bad either. Great job!
+1
nice, but nothing worth "Big wow"
NOICE!...

#7 - sosna
great video!
Looks amazing !! I definitly like the car whit the new look ! Its a big +1 !!
This is amazing. I never would have thought I'd be getting comments like this. I almost pulled the plug on releasing it. This gives me a little more confidence when it comes to what new ideas and angles I use. It's tweak time Squid!

Now that this video is getting decent reviews I'm probably going to change the ending sequence with a nicer looking text. Until then thanks for all the comments, keep em coming!
Very nice video here. Absolutely perfect for team presentation

PS: If there could be hi-res somewhere, it would be great
Quote from Itar (CZ) :Very nice video here. Absolutely perfect for team presentation

PS: If there could be hi-res somewhere, it would be great

+1 it's very nice!
Nice
pretty cool stuff
Nice one Core, Super looking skin. Looked super in MoE and what a result to get with it too
I think the video is nice imo. It didn't took a big time (:P) to watch and the new skin looks awesome!
just... loved the song! I weirdly fits to the video, liked it
Quote from Racer556 :just... loved the song! I weirdly fits to the video, liked it

It's the Rolling Stones, they go good with everything!

Seriously though it did fit a lot better than I imagined. I might have to make some more Rolling Stones videos.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG