The online racing simulator
Quote from Jakg :...and the other one was sold to a Nigerian. Not again FFS!

Those Nigerien princes are going crazy for the Ericssons!
Sony ericsson is just too great for words.

I used to have the W800i

Used it 3 years.

But today, my new phone arrived

It has everything, (no WiFi though :shrug

Captures mp4 video's and 5 megapixels camera.

Best sonyericsson out there in my opinion.

If you guys have any questio about the mobile before buying it, you can always PM about the phone like camera quality etc.

PS : Don't sell the w810i.
#28 - Jakg
I kept one W810i and sold the other, and I bought 2 more for resale :P

It's got an amazing battery, but the camera is really crap and the sound quality on the Walkman software is pretty rubbish even with decent headphones.

The best feature of my phone would have to be MyPhoneExplorer - sending texts from your PC via your phone = WIN
Sound quality on the Walkman is great, You can tune it in the Equalizer menu.
Bleh. Give me my Nokia N95 anyday. Had it for 7 months now!
Also, being called MaxiDealUK and saying the items will be delivered from Hong Kong seems silly to me?
Bah, MyphoneExplorer doesnt work with K850i. It doesnt support it yet
#33 - Jakg
Quote from The General Lee :Also, being called MaxiDealUK and saying the items will be delivered from Hong Kong seems silly to me?

Meh, my high value stuff comes from the UK.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Sound quality on the Walkman is great, You can tune it in the Equalizer menu.

If by "tune" you mean turn up the bass but still not hear anything then yes you can.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Bah, MyphoneExplorer doesnt work with K850i. It doesnt support it yet

pwnt.
I mean do it like this

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8042/dsc00224zx4.jpg

turn the volume up, it sounds better.

Also, the Megabass is actually made for the Earphones. You do hear the bass great. You can also connect it you your woofers on your pc.

Only if you have this headset

#35 - Jakg
The supplied headphones sound rubbish, I use my own (either Creative EP630's or Sehnheisser PX100's) and it still sounds sub-par.
#37 - Jakg
How does that look good to you? It's all grainy :X

My phone does the same thing - make the pics smaller and it's less obvious but it's just a PITA they went down the more megapixels route rather than adding more detail.
#40 - Jakg
Niall - Can you upload the full size pic please? My phone would probaly like fine if I resized it to that size but it looks rubbish when at full size and zoomed in.

Takumi - open the pic and click on the magnifying glass - once the pixels are at 1:1 you should see the grainyness i'm on about.
#42 - Jakg
Like I said, resize it and the blurring makes the images look much better. The shots Niall shows isn't exactly fair.

I would go and get my Bluetooth dongle and show yout he pics i'm on about but I CBA.

Either way it's nice to capture those odd moments but i still reckon that a decent 1 Megapixel camera is more than enough for anyone on a phone.
It looks acceptable for most of the picture, but the grass looks really bloody bad.
#47 - Jakg
The N95's pics DO look better, but once again it's still nowhere near a "proper" 3 megapixel camera.
I don't think you'll find anyone that will argue a cameraphone is as good as the real deal, but its "good enough" for something you carry in your pocket without having to carry a seperate camera.
N95 camera looks a bit better, But in some of the reviews k850i wins. anyway im still sticking with sony's...
It will be a few years before camera phones are up there with the Real McCoy cameras. But the N95 camera is great for taking clear snaps while on the move. As you can see by the state of my resize image, when made into a decent enough size, you really are laughing. I won't be buying a 'real' camera any time soon because I the camera on my phone is more than adaquite.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG