The online racing simulator
how long can you last?
(62 posts, started )
...I did 36..OMG i wassss sooooo close, didnt save pic, cuz its not wr...
very nice... its mostly luck when you get up there but yea I know how that was... Glad you didn't beat it though
Quote from blackbird04217 :very nice... its mostly luck when you get up there but yea I know how that was... Glad you didn't beat it though

No i wanted to..I got all the way to 30 i started like getting pumped and boom the thingy hit me, Erg i wanted the best...
bah.. I got 16.700 after 3 tries. There is a pattern :P

At the begining u just go to the top left corner and ur safe for 10 secs =/

*edit* just got 18.8 :P 4th try.
Quote from Bladerunner :You are ALL freaks...I mean, how the hell can anybody manage more than 3 seconds?? Where's teh cheatz/haXX for it??

(3.18 seconds )

First time with the kewl haXX
Attached images
haxed.bmp
Wow, damn, i deff gotta get wr haha
yay... did 21!!!!

its not problem wheen u have "low pc"

I don't have a low PC though : / but it is possible to memorize a pattern
26!
16 seconds. Then i keep getting hit by the horizontal line.:/
________
GM L66 ENGINE
2823.305 i got a bit bored
12,297 for me lol i suck

new one 20.469
16.924 for the second secong game
#42 - JTbo
My record is 2 nights + day on pretty much constantly, must say I was quite exhausted after that, she wanted more next week, but must say I had to decline, I am bastard, but not an animal
That joke took way longer than expected.
Quote from Gil07 :That joke took way longer than expected.

I wanted to do it every time I saw the title as it was the first thing to mind. Though someone did do it on Page 1
#45 - JTbo
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I wanted to do it every time I saw the title as it was the first thing to mind. Though someone did do it on Page 1

Hmm, it seems indeed this subject was bit different, would help to read 1st post
Well, it suits enough well here anyway so no need to edit
Quote from JTbo :Hmm, it seems indeed this subject was bit different, would help to read 1st post
Well, it suits enough well here anyway so no need to edit

Haha, well it is a nice time, I'm sure your Mrs has no complaints
#47 - JTbo
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Haha, well it is a nice time, I'm sure your Mrs has no complaints

I don't have Mrs, that 2 nights and one day was all with her, haven't found anyone to share more than moment so far, but fault never is in me of course
Beat my shortest time

Best is around 11 sec only
Attached images
0 sec.png
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I wanted to do it every time I saw the title as it was the first thing to mind. Though someone did do it on Page 1

Me

Although I was a bit more subtle on it!

Quote from me :I can go all night if she.. ooooh
15 seconds

Quote from sgt.flippy :Me

Although I was a bit more subtle on it!

Yeah, I laughed somewhat when I saw it. Kudos to you.

how long can you last?
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG